Reviews for Assassin
Proud Best Friend chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Here you go again making me so jealous of your talent! Just kidding :) I'm so very proud of all you've done. I love how you started this story and I don't get tired of reading it. I've read this one 2 times already, this time being the third. I couldn't resist writing something now. Third time's the charm then, huh? Anyway, very proud of how you've done this and I can't wait for more!
Proud Best Friend chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
so-complicated chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Wonderful start. I am in love with the narrative throughout this, you've provided a fantastic glimpse into the characters you have created. I'm curious to know more about the characters you've introduced, and how they play into the storyline.

I'm really looking forward to more! We need more OC writers like you!