Reviews for Noah of Memories
Anarchipluvian Tears chapter 47 . 11/18/2014
I look forward to reading the revised version of this story. :)
Hidden leaf assassin chapter 46 . 7/14/2014
Write more please!?
SilverRider09 chapter 37 . 7/13/2014
The manga hasn't updated in so long! Apparently the author is coming down with a sickness, an excuse which has already been used god-knows-how-many times.
SilverRider09 chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
Um, allen doesn't have crown clown yet. That comes after. You said that allen already had crown clown. Sorry, had to point that out. Great story! :)
Coincidentally, my name's lily, so this is like reading a self insert... -_-'
Musings of a Wolf chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
Hello! New reviewer here!

I really like your story and the hidden plot so dar. There are a few grammar mistakes but that is ok.

Please don't take this as a flame. I just want to help you out.
The thing that is bothering me is the continuity. Are you following the storyline, i.e. the manga or anime? Even at this chapter it is out of order. Krory's chapters should have been long before the voyage to Barcelona with Kanda. They also would be wearing their first outfits, not the third ones. Allen also doesn't have crown clown at this time. He doesn't gain it until much later, after going through many more challenges. If you were still following the storyline, the level four Akuma would not make an appearance until much later. They should be fighting level ones and twos. That is all I remember right now.

Feel free to message me back if you wish. I really want to know before reading too much more.

Goddess of theatre
Anarchipluvian Tears chapter 45 . 4/15/2014
OMG I MISSED THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Thank you for updating! Sad and happy its going to end ya know? Anyway awesome chapter (as always)!
cherryvvoid chapter 23 . 4/15/2014
This is amazing! I love it! Lily is a great character and I like how her memory ability works. Why doesn't this have more attention I'll never know.
Taeniaea chapter 45 . 4/15/2014
cool story
Hidden leaf assassin chapter 44 . 2/23/2014
Keep doing this story please, it's really good.
Taeniaea chapter 44 . 8/27/2013
cool story
Snowlily246 chapter 44 . 7/26/2013
Wow... u updated! I thought you'd given up on this story. Feel free to update again.
Reiko-desu chapter 41 . 1/11/2013
Such a cliff hanger
PlEase update soon!
SmileRen chapter 40 . 12/15/2012
I don't like Eve. She seems vain and selfish.
LadyMimi101 chapter 39 . 12/6/2012
Oh my, is this Eve a good girl? Wait now its kinda sounding like Adam and Eve from the Bible. Creepy. And then there is the strange similarities between them, or so Lili says. Anyway thanks for updating and continue.-Mimi
SmileRen chapter 39 . 12/6/2012