Reviews for A Nightmare's Jewel
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/10
I really didn't like the idea of NME having a soft side, or baby Meta's personality (i really wished he had some extent of his silent, mysterious personality) but the rest of it is really, really good. Keep writin'!
sonicxjones chapter 8 . 3/23
Darn I finished all the chapters.
Vampire Tails chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
Le update! XD
Well, in all seriousness, I had received an email from a subscription that you had updated, and, honestly, I squealed in shock! happy shock, mind you! XD
I didn't read it right away, but I did a few days after but way before today! XD
I have no idea why I didn't review immediately, but here I am now! That's good, isn't it? But, what's even better is that I have something to review because you updated! XD
First off, this chapter is very good! I felt for Meta Knight - well, not that I wouldn't - in the cold with painful wounds.. I felt like I was there with him, and not just because this Chicago winter is particularly brutal this year; but because you described it and his emotions so beautifully that I could imagine it in my head as I read.
I was so glad that the mother discovered him in the cold and took him in, and that the Prince was having a moral dilemma about whether to feed on her and her son before and possibly during the time he was cared for. Just goes to show that the Prince of Demon Beasts has morals, even though Nightmare most likely disapproves - and, speaking of Nightmare, his character in the previous chapters really shines a different light on him, to show that he's (...He's...?) not the cruel, callous monster the anime makes him out to be.
I was sad and shocked when the mother suffered an ill fate; but I understood, and hope that next chapter you really compound MK's remorse towards this - just something I'd like to see and that would make sense.
Now, how's the Prince gonna get outta this? Well, that's something for the next chapter, which I will be hinging on now that you've updated! YAY!
And I'm still shocked! 3

Vampire Tails out! *zooms away*
greenone15 chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
YAY! Your not dead. I was wondering when this story will come up again because I have been reading, following and favoriting a lot of Meta Knight based fanfics ( even wrote one myself that had unfortunately went through 2 plot changes until I was satisfied with Meta Knight). Anyway, I was just about to go and read this story and I was like: well what do ya know? It's back from the grave of writer's block where most stories go to die, your one of the lucky ones. Plus, I had to refresh my memory a bit on the plot line and I also think you should stick with the spoiler because people should know why Meta Knight keeps his mask on other than to hid his Kirby-like face. It could be something like: Its the only memory he has of him or of he takes the mask off he feels like it will go against his honor (or something like that).XD

P.S Glad your back and I loved this chapter even though someone had to die and Meta Knight was
StressOfWriting chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Awesome chapter! I'm very happy that this fanfiction isn't dead. Your fanfiction is actually one of the first fanfictions I have read, so your story is really special to me :)

I really like how this chapter went. The two new OCs are so sweet. I also like how you described the Prince's pain, cold, and determination. The description is really anticipating. Now I'm really excited for more, thanks to the ending's cliffhanger.

(SPOILER) Oh, and about your Author's Note, I like the idea of Galahand giving his mask to Meta Knight. In fact, I suspected that to happen in your story when I have first read it.

Well, looking forward for more! It's great to see that this fanfiction is back!
Flamefox2 chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Please do continue this story!

Also, for the Galahand-Meta Knight mask dilemma, I would like for Galahand to have given MK his mask. That way Meta Knight would have a reason to keep the mask and have a memory that is always carried along with him... and also because I like Galahand a bunch. XD
Olivia T.Echidna chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
...Meta Meta shocked..Nice chapter by the way!It had an unexpected twist!
BrightDarkness-2013 chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Well that was interesting and yeah I don't mind waiting. I have a good memory so I still remember the whole story. Give it a few years without any reminders and then I'll have some problems.
Meta Write chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Thanks for letting me know you updated!
Aw, daz so cute! Except for the part when the mother died. How could you!?
XD hope the updates are faster after this!
Storystosee chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Yush, still love this. I'll be waiting for the next chapter
Hollydoor chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
You need to update this story
Athena Nightmare chapter 7 . 7/5/2013

Me:Shut up. Please do continue. The last time you updated was last year.

Athena:What year is it now!?

Athena:*checks calender* Oh, you were right.
Flamefox2 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
When are you going to continue? I'm dying here!
Meta Write chapter 7 . 6/15/2013