Reviews for A Thief's Mystery
88dragon06 chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
A very interesting chap! So we Shane come over with some interesting stuff. Odd to think of Alice and My working together. Loved the turnip line! Sooo cant wait for A Theif's Game! And sorry my reviews took forever. I'm a bad, I know. But better late than never, eh?
88dragon06 chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
Nice chap! Liked the little talk between B and SL. And thought it was cute to see SL and Andy together. And Sher tell'n B to not steal the pin, priceless! And totally loved the speech John gives Seb! And I loved the ending for this chap! It was a great read. One ladt chap to go!
88dragon06 chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
Aanother nice one! Liked the way you weote about Sher in this one. Also fun to see those two after a case is solved. Looking forward to the next chap!
88dragon06 chapter 21 . 11/28/2012
Another nice chap! Liked how Alice made Pat rethink things about B. And great work by Sher and B. Thought it funny when Sher just comes out and outs the badies. And the way they both know its the case was brilliant too. And a great end to the chap by have'n Sher find out she was a thief. Loved his reaction to it all. A very good chap!
DisilludedNight chapter 24 . 11/17/2012
D: It's over? Ah well, I look forward to the next installment! Good job writing this brilliant character and story!
DisilludedNight chapter 22 . 11/17/2012
When I saw the updates in my email, I thought it was an error or something of that sort. Of course, I was wrong! Thanks for the updates and have a good Thanksgiving! :D
blank chapter 24 . 11/17/2012
Is there a reason we dont get to see Sherlock and Brenna's "Normal Date"? It would have been a cute and sweet ending to this story.
Gwilwillith chapter 24 . 11/17/2012
Amazing and I can't wait to read the sequel!
Lightan117 chapter 24 . 11/17/2012
I'm so looking forward to the date! Please post it, add chapters, and do all that stuff real soon! Please and thank you! Awesome story, totally loved it!
Lightan117 chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
YAY! Update soon so I can read more!
Gwilwillith chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
Amazing chapter!
DisilludedNight chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
:D
Again, I enjoy how real this story is! No instant unrealistic connection but a relationship that actually develops!
Gwilwillith chapter 20 . 11/4/2012
Awesome chapter!
88dragon06 chapter 20 . 11/4/2012
Nice chap! Poor John lol. I didnt know B knew all those languages. Good to know though. Would be a bummer to go back to the flat and see that. But those two aren't the type to just sit still, look out bad guys. Looking forward to the next chap!
Lightan117 chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
UPDATE! SOON PLEASE! I wanna find what happens next!