Reviews for The Marriage of Molly
AMAZING. FANTASTIC. LUUUUV IT. XD YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! XD
RoseQuartz1 chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
Aaaaaaaawwww, yay! XD GO ARTHER! XD
RoseQuartz1 chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
Yeah, of course he wants to get married and have, like, I don't know, TEN KIDS. They sorta missed out on the last 3 though...XP I like this chappie. :3
RoseQuartz1 chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
Molly... I just gotta say that Molly is manipulative, a bit arrogant, and just...plain...GAH. And now because she lied to Aurelia, karma's catching up to her and now it seems like Violet and Arther actually DO like each other. O_O" -_-" Whatever, Molly. Just whatever... -_-"
But it was still an amazing chappie. :3
RoseQuartz1 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
I really wonder how it's gonna play out so that in the end she marries Arther. :o I think I saw a sign of Arther having a crush on Molly, but she definitely just seems him as a friend. Besides that ONE part where she imagined kissing him. :P Hm...
RoseQuartz1 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Gah, I don't like this Judith girl. O_O" DX
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Gah, they're cousins! DX People had really weird ideas of appropriate marriage back then... -_-"
EnglishGrlVerity chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
That was definitely an interesting take on the Molly and Arthur story : )
civilwarrose chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Amazingly sweet story! I love backstory on the Weasleys, and this is a great Molly/Arthur piece. :)
Stromsten chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
Oh, so fluffy!
unique.normality chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
This was really good. Although, I would have loved for it to be fleshed out a bit more
mellarkable5678 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Stromsten chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Love Molly's 'novel' writing - it's like nothing I've read before! ;)
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Oh my God, this story is going to give me stomach ulcers. In a good way. MOLLY AND ARTHUR NEED TO BE TOGETHER! Excellent job! Keep writing! -Emma
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
OHMIGOD MOLLY! I thought guys were supposed to be the thick ones! :P I just want to say that I almost died from excitement when I got the notification that this chapter was published, and I wasn't disappointed. I just can't wait to read the next one!
Excellent job! Keep writing! -Emma