Reviews for The Double Blind Affair
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Wow.

Never get amnesia in the middle of a mission-it only causes problems...

Well written story! It moved along well, and captivated the reader.

Bravo!
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
wow this was wonderful. Both men dealing with their humanity and love without knowing who they are. Memories without knowledge of who, what, and why was very intense. Thanks
MLaw chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
The details on how capsule B affects them are excellent. My favorite line is "I spy therefore I am." Sort of says it all, with or without ingesting capsule B. Thoroughly enjoyed this and thanks for a good read.
geordie grey chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Another great story.

Fascinating setup - double blind, indeed. From the moment it starts, we're on the run with UNCLE's finest. Along the way there are gripping moments of suspense and action... and then, as always with this talented author, unexpected moments of genuine sweetness.

For example: "Am I anything you'd want?" Anna whispered softly. An ache ran through her voice like a vein of color through marble."

That couplet stopped me cold in my tracks... reminding me that, amongst the THRUSH agents and secret codes and spytech, there were real lives unfolding.

Rather than slowing the story down or diluting the action, this somehow made the stakes seem even higher.
girl in the glen chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
It's nice to see this one again. The voices ring so true, especially in their Capsule B selves; it's reassuring to hear them sound as they should even when suffering from a chemically induced amnesia. I appreciate keeping Illya's sentiments in concert with those he exhibited in the series, aware of and full of empathy for particular innocents.