Reviews for Wake Me When It's Over
The thought of fetus Isabelle thinking she's dying because of her period this is really good as well xoxo
Islandgirl4evR chapter 12 . 1/16
I love the music you have chosen! Some of my favorite bands, especially Skillet!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/31/2014
This is amazing. YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE PLEASE
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
I think a more thorough spell check would really help. If you actually have dyslexia then it's surprisingly well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Somebody probably told you, but scared is frightened and scarred has to do with scars :) spelling
jaceherondaleandclaryfray chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
You and I share the same music interest exept Skillet
Trailsapupp chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
Wow he was gonna have a sister! That's terrible! Anyways amazing chapter I loved it great job :) :)
guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
love your story!
meier chapter 27 . 6/27/2014
Ok the charackters are all OCD
Thats to much sadbess
In the beginning it was okay and quit a story but after the10 chapter it was boring
To much there must be a light
KenzieAnn04 chapter 27 . 5/17/2014
Can you do the trial in the next chapter? PLEASE?!
fangirl4life26 chapter 27 . 4/13/2014
its really good so far and i hope to read more soon
younge0508 chapter 27 . 2/13/2014
This story is so inspirational, it makes me want to cry and then jump up and down like I'm at a game cheering Clary and Jace on. And I think you got their personalities so well, its crazy. Clearly, this hasn't been updated in a while (not blaming you, I haven't even written anything because I know I would never update) but I found it on someone's list of favorite stories. I sound like a creepy internet stalker now... I'm not I promise! I just have a severe Clace obsession, weirdly enough though I have to make sure that they act right before I commit to a Clace story, I guess I just want the real Clace... Anyways you are amazing and I hope you continue this story :)
Julie chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
I self harm and I really like that poem. It is a fight.
Uzbekistan ienOejxjwkdnzkwkxnx chapter 27 . 8/28/2013