Reviews for Unconventional Bedfellows
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 1/23
Awesome Story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story (update soon Plz)
This was seriously amazing, probably the best borra fanfic I've read in a while! Keep up the great work :D
TobiBear chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
It's awesome how you wrote it :)
An excellent job you've done here keep on writing .
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh it hurts! But it hurts in such a lovely way! Oh poor dear Bolin!
GammaJam chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
That was so perfect! And beautiful... and wow. Poor Bolin.
Addicted to the Game chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Poor Bo /3
extraflxmey chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I admittedly skipped over the smut (o.O) because I just can't read stuff like that, but the rest of the story was so...heartbreakingly...amazing. Ohmygosh. So many Borra feels right now. 3

Great job! :)
grizla chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
awwww poor bolin! good job :)
PbatmanOwen chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This work shows that you've come into your own style of writing. Repeated some wording from you other works is fine, almost like a trade mark. Branching out into a different subject, in this piece. Were you trying to see if you could write something like this? Or just something new to do? As always you're great at showing instead of telling. The poeticness that's woven through out is incredible as always. You could be a author the talent is there, maybe show it off more.
OracleofLysia chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Very nice! :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aw, this was a really nice fic! Great work!
YinKeket chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i love the opening paragraph. lol Bolin is trying to figure out who sneak into his bed. love this line "his bedshirt, Bolin forgot how to breathe." when he saw Korra in his bed which by the way is a win. awesome how Korra is sleeping in his bed in most night. yay the other nights he finally touched her by hugging her to make her feel better. yay they are talking things out and wondering why she goes to his bed. yay she made the first move and kissed him. lol Bolin is speechless and it is a win. yay they are making love. ah she didn't stay, but she the other males find out she was inside Bolin's room might ask question. love this.
Garnet Literature chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I usually don't comment on One-Shots, but that was so beautiful. I have tears on the corner of my eyes. I "think" I've just hopped on the Borra-Ship without my knowing.
That guy83 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So...much...D'awww...and...T_T

This is the best Borra fic on here, hands down.

Anyone who says differently will be cleansed of their impurity. :l
lucawindmover chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I loved this so much. And it broke my heart too. I love Bolin so much and I wish Korra would have stayed! But it was perfect the way it is. Happily ever after rarely happens in real life.