Reviews for War Is Never Pretty
meldahlie chapter 5 . 6/11
"Perhaps one day the sun will shine again,
And I shall see once more that skies are blue,
And feel again I do not live in vain..."

Have you read Vera Britain or Boyd Cable?
Please please please when you find the time will you post adorable fluff? This was such a great story and like you I'm a sucker for a happy ending.
SmaugFan1 chapter 5 . 1/19
O . . . M . . . G! You need to write a sequel! I cried like a freakin' baby when James "died." PLEASE write a sequel. And the only reason I didn't review on the other chapters is because I couldn't bear to stop reading your story. That's how great I think your story is! PLEASE write a sequel.
Keep up the great writing. :-D
ElvenRangerRysel chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
This was a WONDERFUL story. I was going to write something along these lines but...when I read yours, it was to perfect to try to duplicate.
WitchoftheWilds chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Pleeaaaaase continue this!"It's so well written! I love it!
Ghosts of the Past chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I love it. More please please please!
TheRealTayler13 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
plz update soon cant wait to read more
Daliah Valley chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
*squee* I stopped watchin War Horse after our dear Capt. died. It was too mix for my feeble heart to take. (Just kidding I had to go to bed.) But this is really good. Like. Really good. I want to see a fluff-filled epilogue. Like. Soon. _
TheGirlWithTheGun chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
One word: Amazing! I also sobbed for hours in the film, especially when James died :'( Please upload the epilogue soon :)
Janjelicab chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Wonderful! Loved every word of this story. I really hope you do write an epilogue... And if a timesnaps are little one shots about their future I hope you this inspires you to write those aswell.
Well done on writing a succinct and moving piece. I really enjoyed it.
Gryffindor4eva chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Great Writing. Can't Wait For More!
IKhandoZatman chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
So adorable... I ship this.
Annotherone chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
FINISH It! PLEase?
Eleanor chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
ASDFGHJKL; WDNAIAJDOS. OMG JAMES IS ALIVE. Please continue D:
Le Hiddleslover chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Oh thank god! James is alive! update again!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »