Reviews for War Is Never Pretty
ElvenRangerRysel chapter 5 . 8/6
This was a WONDERFUL story. I was going to write something along these lines but...when I read yours, it was to perfect to try to duplicate.
jaaaaawwwnnn chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Pleeaaaaase continue this!"It's so well written! I love it!
Ghosts of the Past chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I love it. More please please please!
TheRealTayler13 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
plz update soon cant wait to read more
Daliah Valley chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
*squee* I stopped watchin War Horse after our dear Capt. died. It was too mix for my feeble heart to take. (Just kidding I had to go to bed.) But this is really good. Like. Really good. I want to see a fluff-filled epilogue. Like. Soon. _
TheGirlWithTheGun chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
One word: Amazing! I also sobbed for hours in the film, especially when James died :'( Please upload the epilogue soon :)
Janjelicab chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Wonderful! Loved every word of this story. I really hope you do write an epilogue... And if a timesnaps are little one shots about their future I hope you this inspires you to write those aswell.
Well done on writing a succinct and moving piece. I really enjoyed it.
Gryffindor4eva chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Great Writing. Can't Wait For More!
IKhandoZatman chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
So adorable... I ship this.
Annotherone chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Eleanor chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Le Hiddleslover chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Oh thank god! James is alive! update again!
AccountlessFan chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! It made me cry and laugh and go 'awwwww'.
The ending is fantastic, your ability to capture emotions and put them into words is incredible (I'm envious) and I will now be making my way through more of your stories :D
P.S. You wouldn't happen to have an idea for a short reunion chapter would you? (Or would that be too much of a stretch? The ending is beautiful regardless)
ILuvOdie chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Lady Krystalyn chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Yay! He isn't dead! The picture James drew of her and the caption was so sweet. Looking forward to reading the reunion!