Reviews for 8 After 100
milagglad chapter 1 . 4/9
...
jjcrimminds chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
Great aftermath fic to 100. Right now I'm wondering if you made it to 200 but I'm only at #8 so I'll see. Awesome story.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
Great view on the episode 100.
Pheonix1995 chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
Amazing Story! Love how they all helped each other be okay again! :)
123a456e chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
Hugh Strauss has a box of info on the team? Scary. Great story, good insight into each characters emotions
BabouTunt chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
The whole 'domino effect' was incredibly well done.
srhittson chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
The begginning of this story was hard to read but the ending was good
DarXe chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Really loved the thoughts from everyone. And I LOVED that it was Emily opening up to JJ that dtarted the chain reaction to healing for the whole family.
caddyshack chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
This story made me fell in love with JJ over and over again. I think that's what your stories make me )
Coachkimm chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Loved the way this was written. It was well rounded and all came together nicely.
Secrets For Sale chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Nicely done. Really shown how they work as a team and family. Good job!
Swishla chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Wow, definitely dark and different from your normal stuff. Very emotional without being too emotional. And OMG, Straus was a human being at the end. Are you sure she wasn't a pod person like Emily claimed her mom was in a previous story? Thanks for sharing!
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Oooooh is this setting up for another story? :)

I liked this ;)
Owl90 chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
The beginning of this one was hard to swallow but it was necessary to get to the end. I love how you brought the healing process of all of them individually to the fore rather than just gloss over it as a team. Of course, the fact that Em and JJ started that process was perfect :)

I loved it. I cant wait for the next one. You've quickly become one of my favorite authors and I find myself constantly checking my email for updates. Hope to see something else soon. Even though the rate at which you post is astonishing in and of itself ;-)
odunit chapter 13 . 6/11/2012