Reviews for home is wherever i'm with you
catsnips chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
iz just so cute. it hurts. holy shit it's late an i have to go to school. I blame this on you!
catsnips chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
D'aw! It's sp fucking adorable that I wanna just squeal and I don't do that kinda thing cuz i'm not a lil bitch.
G-Tri chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
I love this story. It's unique and not something you see often. I really hope you get back to it soon.
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
very well done. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
I like Lou, she's sassy!
JPElles chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
I like this story and I hope you get back to it at some point.
JPElles chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
More of Loki doing magic is one thing that would make this story better.
JPElles chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
Cute chapter.
JPElles chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Interesting story. One of Loki's biggest problems is his pride. He was raised a prince after all. He doesn't like asking for help, and he probably especially doesn't like talking about what he went through at the hand of Thanos and the other. His blue eyes in avengers as opposed to the green from Thor though show he was under some kind of influence from that Titan guy.
RediscoveredPokeyHoles chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
"Touch me and I will smite you." I spent at least 10 minutes just giggling at that!
Too Lazy chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
I LOVE THISSSSSS! Never ever stop writing this, okay? :3 it's AMAZING!
southerngothicbella chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
O.o I really hate getting to the end of a story and there is no end! More will be coming when?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
XD I love it! Lou is hilarious XD...
Sapphire1991 chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
Ooooooohmygosh this story is gonna kill meeee! It's so freaking amazing! For the past two days I've been stuck in my room reading your story and then today I was reading it during school xD it has taken over my life. You're a fantastic writer! :D anyways just wanted to gush my love for you and the story, have a good day!
Lisa Casey chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
I love the reference made to Kurt Cobain :')