Reviews for Wanderer
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 10h
Poor Loki
Lw117149 chapter 5 . 5/24
oooo I love this I hope to see more when you can :)
Omegakishan chapter 5 . 5/23
I think you said at some point in this story or another, that you don't abandon your stories. My question is there hope for a chapter anytime soon? Because this good, really good.
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 5 . 5/20
Please, sir, may we have some more?
Sitanya chapter 5 . 5/13
I hope you will come back to this story eventually. It has a really good beginning. Really interesting. It is well written too. You don't find story of this quality often. I'm so eager to see what could be done with that story :P
Gammily chapter 5 . 5/11
I need more. This is perfect. I can't wait for when Loki and Thor meet Harry again after so many years! Excited for the next update
riegert8 chapter 5 . 5/8
I find that this is a interesting story
SavageBoNZaI chapter 5 . 5/5
This is great! Please continue...
Jeremiah Bull chapter 1 . 4/30
So, let me get this straight. It's a selfish, arms-dealing billionaire who is probably dead that gets Harry to break decades of habit ingrained not-caring and do something. Not kids with cancer. Not the sob stories on the streets he walks by every day in urban souther California. Not, say, the Srebrenica massacre. But a celebrity no one likes, for good reason.

And all it takes are a few not inspirational statements from one unconvincing sort-of-friend (and how are they even friends? they don't seem close at all) to trigger this reaction in him?

It's a bad joke of a plot line. Especially with the whole Asgard thing. Unless of course it's Destiny, in which case congratulations on checking in on the oldest cop out in lazy fiction writing. Cha-ching.

Several of your stories are based off of these Contrived Coincidences (look it up, TVtropes is your friend), and you really need to put more work in if you expect people who read actual books, not watch movies or anime, to read your stories and post positive reviews.

And seriously, you need to work on your characters not being sociopaths. Unless, of course, they're all supposed to be sociopaths.

It doesn't matter to Harry or others practically at all in another one of your stories that Loki is a mass murderer/maniac. He didn't kill anyone important, so no remorse needs to be felt for those hundreds -minimum- who died at his hand. And all the hundreds of lives Harry could be saving every day if he put his mind to it with his magic: doesn't matter, they're not charismatic billionaires or super powered vigilantes. Who gives a fuck about them? Now excuse me while I risk life and limb to save a single FAMOUS person I don't like halfway across the world at the smallest of promptings. He can give me money, influence, and notoriety in recompense. Sociopath.

I would suggest rewriting this and your other stories, but obviously people like this. Comfort can only be taken in knowing these people are the same ones who pay 15 dollars to see Avengers or Harry Potter in theaters and think they're the greatest films ever.
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 5 . 4/25
AWESOMENESS RIGHT HERE!
AvatarPercy chapter 5 . 4/21
Please upd8 m8
Hunter of Artemis11 chapter 5 . 4/13
Pleas update please please please pelase please
geetac chapter 5 . 4/13
I like the chapter.
You still haven't updated it has literally been years! I've been waiting on all of your stories for ages now
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 4/11
*big pouty face* another chapter? Please?
1,641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »