Reviews for Wanderer
I really really like this story and I hopee that plan on continuing it because it is really good and I want to see what happens next it is just so cool and it is a really interesting idea. Please continue it please. It's really good and my imagination can only go so far with it.
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 9/9
For anyone looking for updates: he's gone.

He's not coming back to fanfic ever. But for those of us still here, please post a link or notice that you've adopted a story, so those of us desperate to see the end of this story can follow along!

I will try to update this review thread every month or so to see if anyone wants to continue on their own.
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 2 . 9/3
pepper is so unfair! she has no idea what harry has been through! im loving the story so far
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 1 . 9/3
wow... this is so awsome! I feel so sad for harry, it must be so unsettling.. i love the thor part! It made me want to cry when he was forced,to leave, though.
ZeroQi chapter 6 . 8/23
You mother fucker. Why were you too stupid to say this was never going to be completed in the DESCRIPTION?!
Nathan Sullivan chapter 6 . 8/17
The only thing I really have against your story is the beginning of it let me explain I'm talking about harry didn't have any time to prepare 12 hours bentwood benefit three I Graball the black box premier trunk go to Diagon alley get supplies go to green ops pull out his gold wizard tent trunks that can hold a lot Mecosta he couldn't work on studying Magic or anything without a box or anything to improve himself he lit for very long time the story however the cast he had his part in his wallet was pounds and chances are David the Nonis counterfeit in the Gallions well and that you can break the spell on Gallions you not gonna be able to sell it just food for thought if you try the story again because I think it's gone much better if you ever heard of a story called be careful what you wish for you might like to take that first idea he has a genie lamp that's Nilay that's not genie it might be interesting but you'd had asked the owner of the story just to take that one little piece chances are he needs something some way to keep things on him
Pemberton chapter 5 . 8/1
nice
Pemberton chapter 5 . 8/1
EA
luvparadox chapter 6 . 7/10
this fic was amazing! too bad you didnt continue it. thanks for this tho!
This story was amazing the concept is fantastic it's a shame you've stoped writing and that you sent letting someone pick this one up, but maybe you'll come back to it at some point and I eagerly await more of this story either from you or another.
ava da keda chapter 6 . 3/11
why am I torturing myself with great but discontinued stories I wonder
Snowy Analia chapter 6 . 3/5
So are you currently continuing this story? I understand if your too busy to update right now, I was just wondering as I find this story fascinating and can't wait to see where it leads.
DipstickMadden chapter 6 . 3/1