Reviews for Wanderer
Ugh, yes, this is excellent.
abuduu chapter 3 . 8/12
I don't get why didn't he drink the water. Not like a falcon drinks much anyway. harry here, is like harry in many other fanficiton. He says he doesn't care about others, and likes to stay away but still puts everyone else before his own health. I hate that
abuduu chapter 3 . 8/12
I really don't understand why harry went to save stark. I mean, yeah, he himself said that pepper guilted him into it but still. There are children sold to slavery daily, forced prostitution, drugs, child soldiers etc etc... And harry decided to save the billionaire genius playboy to do his good deed?
CHRIS8477 chapter 6 . 8/2
I have really enjoyed this story. How do I find out who has taken it over? Or could you post a link in an A\N for us to continue reading the series? Thanks alot for all the good stories and I am sorry that you have lost your motivation and love for this creative art. But we have enjoyed and appreciated your hard work on these endeavors, and hope you find something that can fulfill your time and bring you happiness.
CHRIS8477 chapter 2 . 7/31
Hopefully Harry's in the future of the world he is the God father of Loki and Thor. It would be hilarious as h#[[ if it is they'll both be like GOD FATHER/HARRY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY DIDN'T YOU RETURN TO ASGAURD!
CHRIS8477 chapter 1 . 7/31
Interesting, but poor Harry. I've been through something similar, but mines entirely emotional. But that last rip, probably broke his heart as much as the one with James. If not more. Awesome story keep up the great work.
Asdf chapter 6 . 7/12
It's sad that such an amazing writer such as yourself has lost interest. Your story was really good. I don't believe anyone can do it justice.
ankitmahat chapter 3 . 4/7
Man, this is one weak-ass Harry. I mean, he's a 600-year-old Wizard. And the best he can do is turn into a Falcon and stay in the rafters like a retard.

A 16-year-old Hermione would've done far better. A simple Imperio on their leader is all it would've taken to free Tony.

This fic is good but it's also extremely disappointing.
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 1/4
story was going well, sorry to see you go...but I know full well what it is to lose the writing bug.
darkest ambition chapter 6 . 11/17/2021
I hope I find an adopted fic. because so far it's been a wonderfully written story
aGnamZer0 chapter 4 . 10/5/2021
Decided to re-read this chapter. I've stumbled into an Iron Man movie on TV and it suddenly made me want to re-read this chapter, with Harry operating Tony. Honestly, it's an incredible fic. Thanks for the chapter, I loved it (of all possible fics with Tony Stark, it's yours I wanted to see again).
X chapter 6 . 9/24/2021
Nooooo my reaction after I just found out, that it'll never be updated. It was getting good too.
IronHair chapter 1 . 9/22/2021
Rereading
Obsessive.slytherin chapter 6 . 2/13/2021
Can you put links to the fanfics that are adopted by others. I absolutely love your stories and I’m saddened that you abandoned them but I couldn’t find some of your works other people adopted so can you put them in your bio or something please.
Seimika chapter 3 . 1/30/2021
To bad this story is dead i really enjoyed it
1,945 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »