Reviews for Wanderer
momogoyankees chapter 6 . 9/15
really enjoyed the tidbits you have written so far. hope all is well with you and if you come back to ffnet I'll be happy to read the work you put out.
tabala chapter 6 . 8/22
It really sucks that this story is abandoned, it’s really interesting.
PinkFluffyUnis73 chapter 6 . 8/19
If anyone is adopting, has adopted or knows someone who adopted this fic, please pm me. I love this too much to let it go (I really wanna see Harry meet his godsons at least!)
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 5 . 8/17
Well considering in the comics and wiki there is something called an " arc network" when he made something to rival and surpass the cloud.
Jamr chapter 6 . 7/16
Good story
does anyone know who adopted this story? because i can't find it and i am really curious to see what happens after
spicasblack chapter 6 . 6/17
I hope you wil start to writing this again . I like this story
Daphne Ackerman chapter 6 . 5/14
This is amazing and I’m hoping you’ll want to continue eventually.
Grubby92 chapter 6 . 3/26
I know that in all likelyhood, you will never see this comment but I want to do this anyway.

Thank you so much for doing this. It is a shame that a few selfish people that want to steal your frankly BRILLIANT ideas and writing for they're own benifit but I can see why that would make you want to stop writing.

Thank you for putting them up for adoption so that me and all of your other fans can carry on with all of our faverout storys. If more authors were like you with adopting stories than I would be a whole lot more satisfied with my reading experiances. Thank you so much.
Senseo chapter 1 . 1/22
Leave it to Hermione to come up with an unbreakable dimension hopping bracelet... She couldn't have made the dimension shift itself word activated, or something?
KnowInsight chapter 6 . 11/26/2019
I enjoyed this. Thanks.
Latarra chapter 6 . 9/24/2019
This is fantastic. I'll have to check for adoptions.
libraryrockerr chapter 6 . 8/29/2019
It was soooooo good.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
nessiesmith2012 chapter 2 . 7/14/2019