Reviews for Wanderer
tayleah chapter 6 . 1h
Great. I just find your story and it appears to be ended. Well, I really liked it and was looking forward to seeing how Loki and Thor handled seeing Harry again. I was really looking forward to know if they would even be the same people as before and if they were, would Harry be able to knock some sense into Loki and help him heal.
blackbloodywolf chapter 6 . 9/4
Did this story ever get adopted?
awesome story. I really like your Harry and Stark. Sad it had to end, but all good things do :( Hope you keep writing!
Von chapter 6 . 8/30
Thanks for leaving your stuff posted. It's always terrible when people take their stuff down, like burning a library.
Seimika chapter 6 . 8/27
Well fuck I really liked this story to...
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 8/26
myafroatemydog chapter 5 . 8/23
This was a good chap.
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 8/23
I seriously hope this isn't going to be slash. This was a great chapter. Please don't let people force you to make it slash
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 8/23
This was a great chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 8/23
Great follow up chapter. Is he dating pepper
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 8/23
Pretty interesting first chapter.
oh wait.

It's not an actual update.

...

*sniffle*
FUUUCK YESSS ITS AN UPDATEE

FUCUKKE YEAAES!
Reginleif2004 chapter 6 . 8/17
You provided me a lot of high quality reading material back in the day. For this, I thank you, and may you have success in your future endeavours.
Are you for real chapter 6 . 8/14
ANOTHER story you abandoned,... man, and I had hopes for a lot of your work. Guess you're just another half "author" who never sees things to completion and abandons their work.

Pathetic.