Reviews for Wanderer
IronHair chapter 1 . 9/22
Rereading
Obsessive.slytherin chapter 6 . 2/13
Can you put links to the fanfics that are adopted by others. I absolutely love your stories and I’m saddened that you abandoned them but I couldn’t find some of your works other people adopted so can you put them in your bio or something please.
Seimika chapter 3 . 1/30
To bad this story is dead i really enjoyed it
Liit chapter 1 . 1/26
I just found your story. I enjoyed reading them especially the Wanderer. I'm sorely sad that you lost your passion to continue writing your stories. I hope one day you'll find it again. I wish you luck to whatever adventure you're pursuing now and wish you good health. If you ever one day decide to continue, I hope that I'm able to read it. Wishing you well.
StarInMyEye chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
can't wait to see loki, thor, and harry reunite
SaltyFox0ffline chapter 1 . 10/31/2020
I really enjoyed the story in it's entirety (however short it may be) and I wanted to say I really enjoyed the small changes to harry's behavior while somehow keeping the same character we all know from the original books. I've never seen any time-travel stories that I've ever enjoyed- but this one I do. Kudos to the true author- you.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2020
fuck you weak harry
Chryseum chapter 2 . 10/18/2020
I dislike just how easy it was for Pepper to get Harry to save Tony for her like he has an obligation while she sits around moping, she could've at least asked if she could help if he does try, instead she sees he is powerful and just tells him its his duty and anything else means he is evil. I wonder how much of her money she donates to starving children around the world,probably doesn't even cross her mind. This is just so annoying how just because you have the ability, means anything but your all is unacceptable.
jabarber69 chapter 6 . 10/7/2020
Ah Man...I was really enjoying this story, and then I came to chapter 6 and your damn a/n! Fuck!
morde24 chapter 6 . 9/15/2020
really enjoyed the tidbits you have written so far. hope all is well with you and if you come back to ffnet I'll be happy to read the work you put out.
tabala chapter 6 . 8/22/2020
It really sucks that this story is abandoned, it’s really interesting.
PinkFluffyUnis73 chapter 6 . 8/19/2020
If anyone is adopting, has adopted or knows someone who adopted this fic, please pm me. I love this too much to let it go (I really wanna see Harry meet his godsons at least!)
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 5 . 8/17/2020
Well considering in the comics and wiki there is something called an " arc network" when he made something to rival and surpass the cloud.
Jamr chapter 6 . 7/16/2020
Good story
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2020
does anyone know who adopted this story? because i can't find it and i am really curious to see what happens after
1,933 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »