Reviews for Wanderer
Dragonscorch chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
*Cries* Why are all the good old 'fics unfinished? I think that this is a REALLY good idea, and it should be continued.
Latiosus chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
I seriously love this story... please write more...
loubega chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
I like it. More?
InsanityUnleashed chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Are you still going with this story? I find the plot so far really interesting, and would love to read more. It's a completely unique take, and I think it's definitely something that could end up amazing, I mean, it is already, but it needs to be finished before most people will give it a proper opinion.
Happy writing!
axl88x chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Could you please update this? I love this story a lot, and I really want to read more of it. I am kind of sad that the story hasn't been updated in the last year. This story is great.
The Moon and Shooting Stars chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Is this discontinued? because I really like this, and I hope Harry stays in the avengers world for like ever. And sorry if this is a question someone else asked (i haven't read any reviews) but will this be slash? Because Tony and Harry would be cute. (but i ship Harry with pretty much every avenger so...) your writing so far is BRILLIANT.
CrimsonMaiden716 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
I really like your stories. Not only is your plot great, you don't rush things, you have great grammar and no spelling errors, your sentences make sense, and the personality you have Harry portraying is my favorite type! I love that you are taking things slow. That's one of the biggest problems with a lot of the stories I have read - I have never like the whole love at first sight thing, even less so when Harry is immortal. Please keep up with your writing! I would love to read what happens next.
d1x1lady chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Loving this story!
TreesoftheWild chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Tooo good not to continue! Alas, it has not updated in three years! :(
roger.j.yu chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
I can't wait to see Loki meet Harry!
murgel chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
A very readable and well done story so far.
I just hope you will continue it.
Tanaxanth chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Is this story being continued?
EpicFailOnline chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Really interesting so far but ... why was everyone in the French hospital speaking English? I'm sure most French people can, but they wouldn't just do it automatically in a hospital.
Rubellite Game chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Keep it Going!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
When will you write another chapter?
1,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »