Reviews for Wanderer
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2017
Continueee please
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2017
You wrote the following.

(Thirdly, Harry isn't the type to just go in to a situation killing and Obliviating everyone in sight. For him, that's a last resort. And if Apparated, Portkeyed, etc. Tony and Yinsen out, Harry would have to Obliviate them, then he'd have to Obliviate SHIELD who would get wind of two prisoners disappearing from a locked cell in the middle of a terrorist camp and so on. And with a strong enough mind, a Memory Charm can be broken, and knowing Tony and Fury, they'd be able to break it, so Obliviate is a really bad idea.)

He puts a portkey on each of them while they are asleep after he hits them with a spell he no doubt knows from his constant travels to make the sleep even deeper.

Boom, they are gone and wake up with a sock on their chests with no clue what the hell is going on yet being in a shoddy motel instead of the cave.

Harry gets them out on the First Night, without memory charms. There is no reason for the movie verse, as that is what you are using here, to put them in cells forever.

The have no reason to and many reasons not to do so. I get it was for plot device but you wrote it as if there was no other choice at all. Which simply isn't true.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2017
Great but dead story
Nyx the Author chapter 5 . 4/16/2017
Hope you update soon
Struggle Is Real chapter 5 . 4/16/2017
Here is a review, review, review. Its been a while.
WildNoa13474 chapter 2 . 4/6/2017
I'm re-reading this for the third time.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2017
I love this story! Please continue it! I can't wait to read what happens when the rest of the avengers get introduced. And what'll happen with Thor and Loki. And Natasha's 'job'. Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2017
...hello?...anyone home?
KawaiiBlue18 chapter 5 . 3/20/2017
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
Yvonne Park chapter 5 . 3/14/2017
Are you ever going to continue this story? It's really good so far! I have really enjoyed reading it. I would love to read more! :)

-Yvonne
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2017
This is beautiful, i wish for another. Look forward to it.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 5 . 2/13/2017
AHHHHHHHH No its the end again. I've read this a million times
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 2 . 2/13/2017
I so wish this was updated
quaff chapter 5 . 2/12/2017
I think this is the best HP/Avengers story I've read. Ta.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28/2017
Ah this is so awesome! What a shame its been abandoned :(

Still, I enjoyed it. Nice work!
1,946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »