Reviews for Wanderer
maddie24clover chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
I love this so far! Nice detail and characters.
dixonhpboosh chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Please update it has been 1 and half years since the last update.
Residenthobo chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
LOVE IT

SO MUCH

please make more :3
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
please continue soon! this is great!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
OMGEEEEEE I WANNA SEE WHEN HE FINALLY MEETS THOR AND LOKI AGAIN! C'mon, please? I beg of thee, oh great writer of the fic, PLEASE gimme some Thor! XD Great fic! Can't wait to see where this goes...X3
ILB chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Very good story!
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
MORE MORE MORE
JulianneL chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Honestly I feel like Pepper was really an ass in the last part. I get that she's worried, but she seems like the selfish one to me. She has no right to ask Harry to help. It's not fair since it's not his responsibility no matter what she says. He's not obligated to help someone to that extent someone he doesn't know.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
mooorreee please! its amazing! and I want to see how loki reacts to seeing harry again!
jME chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
when is then next chapter
aalens chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
I am thoroughly enjoying this fic so far. Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
This story is awesome. I especially love the little detail the Harry's shop is named the Bifrost. ;) I almost want to see Harry find the surveillance before it catches anything suspicious, but I would rather see Tony freaking out about magic and stuff. :)

I know there's a long way to go until it reaches The Avengers part, but I can't wait to see Thor and Loki see their godfather again, or Harry's reaction to realizing that he had returned to his favorite universe/dimension and didn't even know it. (If it is the same one, please let it be the same one.)

What is it that triggers the bracelet? It's bothering me that I can't figure it out, I can't even think of any good possibilities. :( Whatever, Harry definitely needs to find a way to stop it, because he should stay in this universe, whether he stays on Earth or goes to Asgard - he belongs here. At least until Thor and Loki get old, he was happy with them as family.
ChibiAyane chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
You really need to finish these stories!
Elvenlaughter chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Grr, and there isn't any more. *sad panda* So, seriously, this story is really good, really gripping and interesting, and I would love to read more of it. Please consider returning to it? K thanks bye.
Elvenlaughter chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
This story is awesome. Really, really awesome. I absolutely love it, and I am very sad that I only have two more chapters to read... *sigh* I don't suppose you'd be picking this up again anytime soon?
1,650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »