Reviews for Wanderer
HPMARIE chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
love it, please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
what?! tony bugged him! im so upset! Harry would be so upset! grrrr stupid tony!
hypnoticageregression chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
Damn... Three years old. So awesome. World love to read more!
J chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
I originally found and enjoyed this story a couple of years ago. I just recently saw and read it again. I just wanted to say I really hope you continue to write this story. Bye
stars90 chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
This is great work! I'd really like to see how Harry and Stark get on going forward, and how Harry influences him.
Toad-sage66 chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
please continue its really hard to find good ones like this
Allykrau chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
This is actually the first HP X Avengers crossover I have ever read, I was not disappointed
loved it~ :3
mitchyy chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
This story is the greatest! Please keep writing!
Kage Hakari chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
This is a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter.

By the way do falcons even have green eyes? If not, didn't Tony and Yinsin notice? Also what sort of reading would the arc reator have picked up to remember him by later? eye scan? DNA?
redaerara chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Soo, will there be something like a continuation? I know that the real world is a real bastard, but I would like to know, if I should keep hope, that this super the duper story will one day have new chapter :)
S.Peridot chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
I just wanna know if you're gonna update this or at least finish this
Euryphae chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
I strongly hope you'll continue this amazing story! Thank you!
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Poor Loki
Lw117149 chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
oooo I love this I hope to see more when you can :)
SapphiK chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
I think you said at some point in this story or another, that you don't abandon your stories. My question is there hope for a chapter anytime soon? Because this good, really good.
1,803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »