Reviews for Wanderer
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
Would you consider letting someone else continue this story?
Helily chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
Well, I can wait forever for you to come back to this. I do have a love for MoD! HP fanfics.
NoNaMe19Kaneis chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
I love this story! How did you get s freakin' good with writing? Can't wait till the next story!
Talonis Wolf chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
What's with all these good Avengers-Harry Potter crossovers having Harry mix drinks of some kind as a job? It's great, but I'm curious about what leads so many different people down such a similar path.
Outau chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
hope you continue it sometime
Emilya13 chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
It would seem that you will no longer be updating this story... Quite sad about it, but it's okay! I still enjoyed the rather short five chapters you have given us, and I greatly enjoyed reading them! So thank you :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
More please?
Bakreni chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
Any idea if this fanfic Will be updated? Story is good, and there are future plots in place already.
Kneinke chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Wonderfull work! I hope you continue sometime.
DaughterofHadesBloodofPylos chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
Hey this is really good why no update
pls o magical and powerful goddess of harry potter/avengers crossover fics
Lumene chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
This is great and I love Harry here, love how he isn't jaded,suicidal and angsting his very own existence.
Tho kinda want to know what 'master of Death' version you use in this fic and what can he do other than being immortal.
Is he balance of Life and Death or literally Deaths master and godly, omnipotent, absolute being that can overwrite everything and anything,who is above every universe or something else... ?
Seiriosss chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
Why you stupid woman, you don't know what he's been through!
KH.Nobody chapter 5 . 6/11/2016
I very much would like to read more about Tony-Harry banter and Tony-Yinsen-Perigran falcon Harry interaction.
Good job in this fic as well as you did in Finding Home, Of Strangers and Friends, Almost Paradise (bitter-sweet one shot, really), Tempest and The Lives Worth Saving.
I also waiting (patiently, mind you) for the time when Thor and Loki finally reunit with their 'godfather' again!
Computerberry chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
Love it! I hope that you can update it soon, your work is brilliant. Much love x.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 6/5/2016