Reviews for Wanderer
donnacheer11 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
An excellent story,please don't be long in following with another chapter.
AFoxOnPluto chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
The introduction to this story has me wanting more. I'm looking forward to reading future chapters.
arturus chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I hope you continue this one. Just one chapter has me wanting more!

I really love your exploration of this crossover genre and would love to see you continue throwing new ideas at us!
Twilight Cardmistress chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oh no. Another reason to stalk you.

BUT THIS ONE HAS EVEN WORSE SOON TO BE PARTING FROM FRIENDS THAT WILL SURELY MAKE ME SOB MY EYES OUT VIBES.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME.

SO MANY FEELS.

I cannot wait to see Loki and Thor's face when they see him again. I wonder what will happen. Loadhaasdkjafasfdsd,kei.

Aguht there's already so much angst because Harry will never see his buddies again, and then LOKI OH GAWD HE ALREADY HAS SO MANY FEELS FROM ME oh god i can't. I swear I WILL sob when Harry leaves in either story (you made it kinda clear in Finding Home that he'll leave (UNLESS YOU PULL A TWIST OR SOMETHING BUT THAT WILL BE EQUALLY SAD)).

I just can't handle all the "I will never see you again" vibes. It's so wonderful yet so freaking sad.

I'm going to go watch some happy things now.
Aelanor chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love this! It's definitely different from other HP/Avenger crossovers I've read so far, and I can't wait for more. )
Skymory chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Aww, the part where Harry lived in Asgard with little Loki and Thor was adorable. Poor Harry, having to leave time and again.

Very interesting beginning, I'm really looking forward to more!
ale.92 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awsome, i love your stories, hope you update soon c:
SundewQueen chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
PLEASE continue this! I can't wait to see where you take this!
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Okay, this a little confusing, but I might continue to read it, looks promising. Thought the story I am interested is your Finding Home series.
Impstar chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Odd I suppose. I'm more interested in the other fic to be honest but this has potential.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I prefer this one as a more serious fic. It feels girty very nice :D
1,946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130