Reviews for Wanderer
nightlyreader chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Oh noo please update I really want to know Harrys reaction when he sees his godchildren again and of course Thors and Lokis reaction.
So please!
Lord Mortensen chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
great fic! please update soon!
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
This is freaking wonderful. But I'm sad for Harry. He was so happy and then it was taken away from him. Is he gonna meet the same Loki and Thor when the Avengers come in to play?
Evvaa chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
Great story! Please don't just leave it there! D:
Fick Chick chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
This is interesting.
Moonriz chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
Awesome, wonderful characters and plot
Alaudi Kyoya-chan chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
C'est vraiment dommage que tu es abandonné cette Fanfic... Elle était trop bien et la suite me donné vraiment envie...
Essylt chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
Is this on hiatus or is it abandoned?
LurkerAlert chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
Hope you'll return to this story in the near future... oh and it should totes be Harry/Tony slash - those two are freaking awesome together. Screw those who don't like it! ;P
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
Would you consider letting someone else continue this story?
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
Well, I can wait forever for you to come back to this. I do have a love for MoD! HP fanfics.
NoNaMe19Kaneis chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
I love this story! How did you get s freakin' good with writing? Can't wait till the next story!
Talonis Wolf chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
What's with all these good Avengers-Harry Potter crossovers having Harry mix drinks of some kind as a job? It's great, but I'm curious about what leads so many different people down such a similar path.
OtaOutau chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
hope you continue it sometime
emkorvo13 chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
It would seem that you will no longer be updating this story... Quite sad about it, but it's okay! I still enjoyed the rather short five chapters you have given us, and I greatly enjoyed reading them! So thank you :)
1,788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »