Reviews for Wanderer
Have fun in life Human

*Waves*

I enjoyed your stories.

:D

Thank you for writing and we will all miss you!
Keiolsha chapter 6 . 8/13
When people adopt the stories can you upload another chapter/an with the names of the stories and who adopted them? I do hope all the stories up for adoption get good writers...
sistercity chapter 6 . 8/13
...sigh...
LadyCroft.Undead19 chapter 6 . 8/13
Hello!
You said the fic Wanderer is up for adoption. I love that fic and would honestly try to continue it, though I'm currently busy with my active fic, so I won't mind if someone else wants it.
I might continue it, and I'll be sure to credit it to yoy if I ever do.

Its sad to see you go, you're a really good writer.
Don't mind the haters, they don't have anything good to do in life other than pester others. They only want attention.

Anyway, that was it. Wish you the best!
Winterlover6 chapter 6 . 8/13
We'll be really sad to see you go.
fireflii chapter 6 . 8/13
Aww, sorry to see some of these won't be continued. I loved reading a lot of them. Will you be leaving up the originals on your account? Regardless, I hope things are going well/go well for you outside ff!
Sabina Mohammad chapter 1 . 8/13
Great story
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 6 . 8/13
I always thought the matching "cyws" part of your usernames was coincidence but it's not?! That's rather cool, actually.

I'm very sad that you won't be writing anymore because I really enjoy(ed) reading your stories. Thank You for writing and posting so much awesome stuff, and good luck in the next phase of your life!

(Also, death to plagiarizers.)
TrustyFoxy chapter 6 . 8/13
Please update us as to who takes the stories. Very sad to hear folks have been plagiarizing your stuff.
Sorry to hear you've had such a rough time. I really hope that you get back into fanfiction, even just to write a short story
But anyway all the best! And good luck with the rest of your life!
Ironworkshop chapter 1 . 8/13
The idea that you have any right to be annoyed over people continuing your fics is laughable. You are writting fanfiction and do not personally have any rights to the works you post and unless you have permission from the copyrights owners are in exactly the same spot as someone continuing your work. Pull your over inflated head out your ass and take the fact someone, for whstever reason, deemed your work woth continuing as a compliment.
Rabbit Pie chapter 6 . 8/13
Hi sapphyre!

I'm sad to see you go. This fic wanderer has been one of my favs and I've fantasised about possible next steps.. it would be awesome to know how you would have continued it!

I'd love the opportunity to perhaps continue it sometime, but I'm very uncomfortable with copy-pasting other people's content. What are your thoughts on approximate rewrites or people just continuing where you left off?

I understand that you don't want people to change what you've written, but saving other people's work makes me similarly uncomfortable... so if I was to write from what I remembered, inevitably things would change.

Please let me know and thanks for sharing these fics with us!
Zealot of Reading chapter 6 . 8/13
It's cute how you believe that you have any rights to your fanfiction.

It's cuter how you believe anyone will care.
Tomon chapter 6 . 8/13
Well, shame but I thank you for at least letting us know. There are damn too many stories ending with the last author note saying it won't be abandoned.
I also thank you for the stories and enjoyment you already provided.

Honestly the only think I don't understand is the need to delete your stories from your account. After all just their existence is a good point to show that this was your work to begin with, for any potential plagiarist out there. Without it? There can be only someone word against theirs.
That said, it's of course your decision no matter if I or someone else disagree with it.

I would of course love to see you finishing your outstanding stories one day, but I guess it won't happen. Still, hope is always the last thing to go ;)
I wish you lluck in the rest of your life.
GloriousOrdeal12 chapter 6 . 8/13
Due to the fact that you've practically dropped off the face of the Earth, you can't really complain about people taking your stories and continuing them. We've waited years for some of the endings and you didn't even have the courtesy to say that "hey guys, I'm not doing anything else for these so don't get your hopes up for a continuation." I'd take it as a compliment personally but I can see why you'd be upset at not getting credit.
1,859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »