Reviews for Wanderer
Roserayrose chapter 6 . 3/21/2019
damn ppl r ungrateful pricks — this story is lovely and ur valid for losing inspiration, ppl need to stop complaining abt lack of muse and chill instead of getting mad when someone wants credit for their hard work
Lord of the Pit chapter 6 . 2/1/2019
interesting. Though I wish you would continue it. It makes for a good read.
chunck monkey chapter 6 . 12/24/2018
hi i was wondering if i can takeover Wanderer if no one has
Noa Black chapter 2 . 12/24/2018
I didn't know that man that lived so much and experienced even more can be defeated/convinced so easily .wow (sarcasm )
Silverfox579 chapter 2 . 12/15/2018
I saw some of the comments and frankly, they’re idiots. I love your story and I thank you for creating and inspiring us. As a fellow authorI write on Wattpad) I get that sometimes you need a break because some people have a LIFE and need to do REAL LIFE stuff. Like final exams, which suck. So yeah. Thanks a lot, author!
aprosareia chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
that notice was frankly stupid people should be able to change what they want you deserve nothing for not even fishing there story but then again it isn't as if anybody going to listen
merlin1989 chapter 6 . 11/30/2018
Haha if Your going to abandon your stories then you deserve no credit you useless wanker. Also they can change what ever you want. Already found a forum where your stories have been reposted with new chapters that are frankly better than your crap.

No sympathy for people who give up and then whinge about it
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
This was an incredible first chapter. You drew me into the story immediately, in a way many professional authors have yet to do!
SunPho3n1x chapter 6 . 10/26/2018
I loved this story! I'm sorry you have chosen to leave fan fictionyou have a talent for it. I really like the Harry-Pepper interactions. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2018
I really really like this story and I hopee that plan on continuing it because it is really good and I want to see what happens next it is just so cool and it is a really interesting idea. Please continue it please. It's really good and my imagination can only go so far with it.
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 9/9/2018
For anyone looking for updates: he's gone.

He's not coming back to fanfic ever. But for those of us still here, please post a link or notice that you've adopted a story, so those of us desperate to see the end of this story can follow along!

I will try to update this review thread every month or so to see if anyone wants to continue on their own.
LibbyRose chapter 2 . 9/3/2018
pepper is so unfair! she has no idea what harry has been through! im loving the story so far
LibbyRose chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
wow... this is so awsome! I feel so sad for harry, it must be so unsettling.. i love the thor part! It made me want to cry when he was forced,to leave, though.
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 6 . 8/23/2018
You mother fucker. Why were you too stupid to say this was never going to be completed in the DESCRIPTION?!
Nathan Sullivan chapter 6 . 8/17/2018
The only thing I really have against your story is the beginning of it let me explain I'm talking about harry didn't have any time to prepare 12 hours bentwood benefit three I Graball the black box premier trunk go to Diagon alley get supplies go to green ops pull out his gold wizard tent trunks that can hold a lot Mecosta he couldn't work on studying Magic or anything without a box or anything to improve himself he lit for very long time the story however the cast he had his part in his wallet was pounds and chances are David the Nonis counterfeit in the Gallions well and that you can break the spell on Gallions you not gonna be able to sell it just food for thought if you try the story again because I think it's gone much better if you ever heard of a story called be careful what you wish for you might like to take that first idea he has a genie lamp that's Nilay that's not genie it might be interesting but you'd had asked the owner of the story just to take that one little piece chances are he needs something some way to keep things on him
1,946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »