Reviews for Wanderer
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
Saw an update, went crazy, read chapter 6.

...
YokaiAngel chapter 6 . 11/18/2017
Fantastic story!~~~~
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 6 . 11/11/2017
Good story
Lunar-Chakra chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
So is Harry just jumping between Marvel dimensions ? Because having known Thor and Loki as children and hundreds of years later him running into them the same two as well again, the odds are astronomical. Looking forward to him getting Hermione's bracelet off
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2017
Pity, you were one of the best. I hope you continue on fictionpress. I love your stories, each and every one I'd read. I don't know if you'll read this, but I have to make it known. I hope you add the others to adoption too because I really want to do this one.
vush chapter 6 . 10/24/2017
is this story adopted yet I wanna read the rest. this one f my fav fics n I have been reading it over n over again. how will we know if this story has been adopted by someone
Sarah chapter 6 . 10/17/2017
I love where this is going. I'm really disappointed that you've not put it up for adoption.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 4 . 10/10/2017
This was fantastic. Fantabulous, wonderful!
There, I did a review. Be happy. :)
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
A 'magical core' isn't canon. I don't mind a bit of fanon here and there, as long as it important for the plot. You didn't need to invent the concept of magical cores as the story would have easily worked without that.
tayleah chapter 6 . 9/23/2017
Great. I just find your story and it appears to be ended. Well, I really liked it and was looking forward to seeing how Loki and Thor handled seeing Harry again. I was really looking forward to know if they would even be the same people as before and if they were, would Harry be able to knock some sense into Loki and help him heal.
blackbloodywolf chapter 6 . 9/4/2017
Did this story ever get adopted?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2017
awesome story. I really like your Harry and Stark. Sad it had to end, but all good things do :( Hope you keep writing!
Von chapter 6 . 8/30/2017
Thanks for leaving your stuff posted. It's always terrible when people take their stuff down, like burning a library.
Seimika chapter 6 . 8/27/2017
Well fuck I really liked this story to...
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 8/26/2017