Reviews for An Ounce of Truth for Every Treason
Such a wonderful storThatanks for writing! !
Awwwwww Oh my Goshhhhhhhh! !
Oh my Goshhhhhhhh! ! I got real tears in my eyes and this is just a freaking story ..lol Great writing oh Goshhhhhhhh! This is so good! Thanks for writing! !
Whoa this talk between Fitz a d Mellie was deep! I'm so ready for this on Scandal Great writing. Thanks
Oh my gosh ! She hesrd him , Olivia your Boo is coming to get you girl. S7ch a great story!
Great chapter Fitz finally realizing how much power he actually have! ! GREAT JOB! THANKS FOR WRITING!
Fitz is a smart man! See that love thang keeps you from giving up on that one person that has your heart! Love this! Thanks for writing
Oh Goshhhhhhhhhh I felt that confession! ! Thanks for writing
Omg! This story reminds me soooo much of what's going on in S4 Scandal rt now I think its 412 GREAT job on getting your ideas out there! !Thanks for writing!
rachgreengeller chapter 30 . 5/3/2014
Please finish this exciting story
MariposaMorena chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
thats really funny with fitzs sleep issues and the chapter title i had myself a good old giggle and then the fact that mellie knows thumbs up ;p
jennkyle chapter 30 . 3/12/2014
I just loved it on to the second part
jennkyle chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
I must say I'm loving this story I was looking for a new story to read and one of the writers I read had this as one of her favorite story's so I started reading it and I'm happy I did because I love it
Guest chapter 30 . 7/25/2013
Another great story from a terrific author. They really should hire you to write for this show ! The audience would be pleased.
ScotchSista chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Not too racey at all. Loved the bait and switch.