Reviews for Her Choice
earlyable chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Beautiful
yay chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is nice and well written and sad. Thanks for for writing!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aw... I loved this. A little look into the life of the Black sisters. :)
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Lately I've been wanting to read a lot of those lovely Black ladies, so I'm glad you used YOUR telepathic communications to do so and write them, even if it was for a challenge.

"No, but does that matter? It's not like he'll treat you like that. You'll be his equal." If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.

"I don't have to learn if I don't want to." I completely adore the defiance in this statement. If anyone is going to defy things, it's bound to be one of the Black sisters. Of course, Cissy has always been the rule-follower and the favourite child by her parents (in my book), yet when she's with her sisters, this is her way of saying, "I'll show you." even if she knows herself that she IS naive and young.

The fact that you plotted this so that Andy was the one who was betrothed to Lucius was quite amazing. It's something I've never before considered, but it fits and so it /works/. I was confused at first, but then my brain caught up with me and I just thought that that little bit was perfect. Easily the best part was when Andy wondered if love was too much to ask for. It fits her character and her profile, and it took a lot of guts for her to talk like that for her sisters. It's my believe that they have (had?) a relationship that allows them to do that... and further along the line is when they began to stray. This has definitely curbed my craving for Black sisters fics lately, and you did a very impressive job with them. Brava!
Helen Young chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Sad. Tho I really liked it. Great job. :)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
The three Black sisters are quite interesting, but I think you captured them all really well. Andi to me has always been the dreamer and Cissa has always been rather naive. Bella would probably always be the hardest to know because I'm not sure whether her sinister-ness was always there or if Voldemort just made her that way. But it's nice to see that it was always there.

"Bella, just because a choice is hard, doesn't mean it isn't an option." - I really like that line. And most people don't recognize the truth in that statement. But Andi does. She knows that love is always an option for her.

"If love is too much to ask for one of us, I don't want to be one of us anymore." - Andi does what most other Blacks won't, marry for love. I admire her strength. Then you immediately follow that with, "He's worth that". It just shows how much Andi knows her choice is hard, but she's willing to do anything for love.

Overall, this is completely gorgeous. :D
MysteriousMissSirius chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh, I love the ending of this story! I always wondered how Andromeda told her sisters that she was in love with a Muggle.

Also, when Bellatrix said that sometimes, there aren't any choises at all, it makes me wonder if she really wanted to marry Rodolphus. If she was forced, that might be a reason for her frustration, which results in her becoming a Death Eater?

Anyway, you got them all very well in character, so good fic!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
So sad! Andromeda deserves love, as do her sisters. (Okay maybe not Bella...) I loved their casual banter, ust three sister chatting about their destinies. Narcissa really ws clueless, maybe "I'll tell you when you're older" has some meaning here
lovinMaya chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
wow, i was really impressed with this. it was touching and heartbreaking. it's interesting to think about the dark characters of harry potter before the span of the book, and i really like your interpretation of the sisters. It's short and sweet, but i would've liked to get little more background. If you had expanded it, you could've shown more of the struggle and given the girls more personality than just their main qualities.

thanks for a great story:)

maya