Reviews for Of Stained Bedsheets and Lying Smiles
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This was a great story.
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
okay, so I've reviewed your other fics but I have never outright said this: you are one best authors I am subscribed to on this site, and your frostiron is amazing. the way you write them so in character is unbelievable, I can't even.

just. thank you.
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awww, that was adorable! :'DDD
kogouma chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
this, this was amazing! i loved it! especially the part where the Avengers whistle at Tony and Loki when they kissed, that was awesome and funny xD
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Squeee!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Loved it
GreenLoki chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Okay, the thought of Loki getting jealous when Tony's talking to a girl from his past that he happened to screw is just unbelievably adorable to me for some reason. I just love it! And then Tony says, "Honestly, why would I be flirting with anyone else, Reindeer Games? I got you." and I just totally die! I loved that part so much!
GrinningFlowers chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is definitely one of my favorites of yours. Even though it's just one chapter, it has a beautifully complete story, that I admit, I have reread a few times. I absolutely love it and your writing :)
NotSorry chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
My thoughts: asdfghjkl
Aw, they're so adorable.

I love your stories.
Steph5756 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Aw! Great job! :)
GinnyWho chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Can I love you to death? 3 THAT WAS AWESOME!
EvaElisabeth chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I'm not sure why this pair has caught my imagination so much, glad I'm not the only one.
isahbellah chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
OHMYGOD WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING ALL OF MY LIFE?

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS ONE .I CAN'T.

I SHOULD'VE FOUND THIS SOONER BUT THEN AGAIN: LIFE HAS BEEN COMPLICATED ASDFGHLKJH BUT NOW,I'VE MANAGED TO "ESCAPE" FROM IT AND SPEND THE DAY READING FICS AND I FINALLY FOUND THIS ONE AND PKOJIUYGRHTGDTYH I HONESTLY LOVED . .

SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS COMMENT :P
AllThingsAreBene chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh. My. Word. That was amazing and beautiful and I loved every single word of it. Really.
Jim in a Crown chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
DAMMIT THIS IS CUTE.

Normally frostiron isn't cute, it's super angsty and dark and awkward and stuffs, but this is CUTE. We all know all Loki needed was a bit of lovin' and then he's a HUGE PUPPY.

AKJSHKAJSH DIES OF CUTE.

CUTE.

I read your other fic too- I'd have added this as another chapter, but you can read it alone. Better not though.

but

CUTE

Apologies for mega-review of rambles.