Reviews for More Flies With Honey
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 3/1
Lol. Love the part where Thor tries to move him and can't. :D
darck ben chapter 1 . 2/4
great story
I'm not sure if the title fit with the story. Castiel didn't get any flies with his honey (metaphorical or literal honey).
Uber Kewl chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
stop being adorable, cas
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Awesome :D
Shanza chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Oh gosh. That was amusing (and completely fantastic!) but I totally wish it was longer!
Anyway, thanks a ton for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
you catch a lot of flies with honey, but you catch more honies bein fly
ToxicTenshi chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Omg this was adorable! You should make more chapters :D
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I love crazy Castiel! I love how he thinks of humans and the Avengers/ shield reaction to him.
chukaliteluvver chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh, Cas. *shakes head*

I love the neutral veiwpoint he took up; that was surprisingly insightful. But it was also fucking hilarious, especially that he saved a flipin' pigeon and gave LOKI A BAG OF HONEY. Seriously, this is gold.
Sandalian chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Hi! I'm a French reader and I really like your story :) There aren't any french stories about this universe, so I'd like to translate it if you agree. Hope to receive a prompt reply. Bye!
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
How rude! Nobody took the honey! Although I thought the scene with Thor was funny. Of course Castiel would apologize to the invading enemy for blasting them.

That's awesome, though. I enjoyed it :D
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Can I just say that I really fucking love this?
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
And in the end, no one took the honey... ;_; Hoping for a sequel to this...
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Oh my gosh. This. This is absolutely hilarious. I don't think I've ever found a fic that had me in stitches like this one. I cannot even explain to you how loudly I was laughing throughout this entire thing. But I had to stop multiple times to catch my breath before continuing and finding the next thing that set me off. Castiel's monotone reaction to the events of the climactic battle at the end of Avengers was priceless. Being shooed off by Cap, saving a pigeon from the Hulk, being gaped at by Fury, bringing out the pull-the-finger trick for Thor, wondering at the humans with weapons, and offering Loki honey. I can't even handle this right now. And Cas in his crazy fruitloopy state, too! XD Thank you for writing this, from the bottom of my heart. You are a fantastic human being.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »