Reviews for from way up there, you and i
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Aww amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This one is very interesting and very very good it's a great story line great job on the editing al off then have more then 20 mistakes in there story's and there's always swearing in them but u there were no swear words and no mistakes awesome job
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I absolutely adored this, and the baby being named Claire - like me - only seemed to add to the effect. Great job!
cece parekh chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is beaaaaaaautiful. I always get a little sad about the adoption fics because I'm like, "no! No cute Finchel baby" but you did this justice and it was lovely. Your words are written beautifully; you have a distinct style and your writing is very very very special. :)
angieadc chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
absolutely loved it... one small thing though, maybe u could ve said that rachel found her way back to broadway when Clair grew up ... other than that... I really really really liked it ..
Miss48 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Thank You for writing this story and doing it justice. This story is my story and its heartbreaking everyday. The struggle with infertility and adoption are still so taboo in our society and its awful!

My husband and I are high school sweetheart, married for 6 years and together for 11. We cannot have bio children an its heartbreaking.
a little duckling chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Aw, this fic was so sweet! I applaud you for tackling adoption, because it still absolutely shows how much they love each other.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was amazing. Parental!finchel just pulls at my heart strings. This was absolutely adorable and I loved it. Great job :)
luafontes chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
super sweet!
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That truly was beautiful!
Sammyantha-Stump chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
awwww finchel and baby claire :)
Loveydoveface chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Ah! So good! I loved it!
rachhudson chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
WHAT AN ANGEL OH MAN this story is so CUTE and adorable and finn and rachel and a baby i am overcome with emotions you are an angel i just
King Hudson chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
a) Why do people like Rachel. Jesus if this was real life nobody would touch her because she is batshit insane. I mean the bathroom scene alone...Always love Finn tho, he's an angel with a godlike patience.

b) Was expecting more angst! Love the way you write angst :( Hope your future stories have that.

c) Yeeey he called her babygirl, I love that that's your thing.
anon chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
lovely story. with all the people here writing stories with absolutly no research its so nice to see/read that you do, it makes the story ten times better so thank you!