Reviews for Distraction
Prl16 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Nice one-shot, I liked it :)
ShiftersFate chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I love it and the way you write. :)
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
He really have denial.
Kressidia chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Okay, wow. That was PHENOMENAL. Truly. I really got a feel for Vegeta and his psyche through this. This was so well written and so descriptive that I honestly didn't even catch on to any grammatical or punctuation errors. I am a writer myself and I didn't care to find any. This was perfect. I was so enthralled and entranced by this that I was literally visualizing this. This is my favorite story by you to date. It was so in depth and I think I got what you were trying to portray here. The loneliness that they both feel is evident, even in the anime, and I thought it was ironic that they got together. Bulma never really seemed fulfilled and happy with Yamcha and with Vegeta, she seems emotionally sated and truly happy. Also, what I supremely adore how you portrayed this side of Vegeta. I can picture Vegeta exactly like this with Bulma, all smug at first but then contemplative once she softly asks him to stay. I think the whole thing calls out to the loneliness in all of us and I can definitely see the two coming together in such a way. What I seriously like is that you were more introverted with his behavior and thoughts and showed different facets of his personality. I despise when people portray Vegeta as this cold hard douche all the time or either make him super OOC and all lovey dovey but you made him really IC for me. Thanks for the wonderful read, you honestly are a talent.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wow, amazing.
tinawinna chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I really liked this story. _
steward7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Nice
lezlarr chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This was fantastic. I think you did a really good job capturing Vegeta's methodical and underhanded ways, as well as his over analytic mind. The only part that seemed a bit...off... was when he goes into Bulma's bedroom to sniff her lotion. That was bit strange, but admittedly not out of character for him. The rest of it was just aces, though!
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
i liked it nuff said.
gaki 0 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Great Job! The writing style is great. I love how you made it a slow process for Vegeta.
I'm So Deep I Can't Speak chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was fantastic! One of the best oneshots I've read in a long time!
PennieBlossom chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really loved this one-shot! Something about it really drew me in, and you didn't disappoint! I think the couples loneliness would have played a big part in them coming together, they found comfort with each other that no others could provide.
A really lovely fic, good work!
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I love vegeta pov's where he doesn't go ooc. As far as I'm concerned, the 3 years didn't end so well for them (considering he didn't give a shit about them throughout the android/cell arc). I'm always glad to hear about them not falling instinctly or immediatelly in love. I also find it amazing that you could write this longish one shot from some line in a song, do u think of the possibilities like I do?

I hope u do sit and write whenever an interesting idea or take comes to mind, even if you don't post it here with us. You're amazing and I'm glad to have found you, I hope u write some more, as I'm sure I will love anything you write. Now I'll be going into your fav. Story section to see what you like!

Please take care, and I hope for more adventures of the duke, too!
OtakuofHorror chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow that was... believable...
Preciousblue chapter 1 . 6/15/2012