Reviews for Camping Trip
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
I thought it was so sweet how everyone thought of Ryoma as their younger brother. So cute. I also thought it was so cute and sweet how his older brother, Ryoga really cares for him as well, and how Ryoma really cares for him back.

I love this story!
ryoma.wolfcub.3685 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Luv it:-) :-)
RustedEagleWings chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
i love it poor ryoma he didnt get his ponta
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
it was so good I'll read it again
pinaygurl28 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
i wonder who called echizen the first time...
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
aaaaaaaaw...echizen is sooo cuuuute
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Wow; it's surprising to know that the Hyoutei Tennis Team cared about Ryoma like a younger brother they never had...that's so sweet of them

Your fanfic is amazing; excellent work
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Nice Story! Please make more stories about Prince of Tennis! :D God Bless :))
Tiffy44 chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
LOOOL. Aww. D: It's finally over! Another story done
"Is the necessarily a good thing?" :3 At least Ryoma is okay
YAY! In the ending it seems to be Ryoma who stands up and DOES something. :D I know the others couldn't really since ...they were on the ground? but still Also in the Angel Prince one too :3 Ryoma in the ending
AT LEAST HE DOESN'T DIE. Because he almost died. In like both stories xD Oh well Love the story
Wonder what the next one will be xD
YukiOkamiHime812 chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Really good
Big Sis of 8 chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
I absolutely loved it! And right when you said privit police force I thought of ouran. :)
Anyway loved it! D
I'm sad that it ended tho... I always get sad when story's end. :(
I hope to see more awesome stories from you!
Big Sis of 8. Aka nanigirl.
MintLeafeon chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Phew... that was freakin' close. I am so happy that Ryoma is alright! Yahoo! Yay! Yay! Yay!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Wah! This was awesome! XD Can't really say anything else other than that... Wait! Something else comes to mind! Please, if you own an indoor water park thing that is about to be opened soon, don't put crocodiles in there! Okay - that's all that comes to mind... Thanx for the awesome story!
grayember13 chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
LOVED it! Fluffy ending! Keep up the writing!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »