Reviews for Revelations: Part 3 of Impending Doom trilogy
Yazawa Nico chapter 2 . 5/1
Plz tell me you're going to finish this! I'll be always waiting!
siblingloveF2 chapter 2 . 4/19
*sobbing* this story is amazing I was looking forward for this part and when the story gets to the part I was waiting for it hasn't been updated in 4 years. Please update it again it is a really good story.
Love, siblingloveF2
Rizuki Dhan chapter 2 . 3/22
Please please please continue!
Loretana1 chapter 2 . 3/1
i love Mitsuhiko I love Mitsuhiko, he's my favorite

I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
Continue!
wizardgeek298 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Please hurry up and update this. It's very interesting and I'm very excited for it's completion
wizardgeek298 chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Please continue the story!
Please!
I want to know what happens next
NAW chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Really like this story!
Please...continue this story
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
This was great
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
It's been 2 years since you updated, please continue the story I really want to know what happens next
ZeloraNDZ chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Please continue the story soon, I kept reading from: Marked 1 Impending doom and Secrets 2 Impending doom... Continue soon! Really wanna know what will B.O do... :D
euroteres chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
I really hope you don't let this series die. It's really well written and the ideas in the story are great and executed well. (I've dropped too many stories due to distracting grammar errors or shoddy to meh execution of ideas .) In my opinion it definitely ranks up there with other DC fanfics such as "Fallout" and "The Mystery of Conan Edogawa", both of which are fantastic reads.
Haibara Ai z chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
When you said "squiggling in her arms," I think you mean "squirming," lol. Anyways, thank you SO MUCH for such a well written story. Grammar trip-ups are few and far between; character portrayal is accurate; descriptions create vivid imagery; Ryuu reminds me of Artemis Fowl XD, and even though Haibara has not appeared yet, the mere fact that this is both an AixCon and a good fic makes this one of my favourites. I'm really not sure what to criticise and I'll try to find Part 1 and 2 of this series ;)
ilover145 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
So the final battle is finally here. Will the Silver Bullet defeat the Ravens or will They swallow him and everyone around him? And what about Ryuu? Will he be Conan's ally or will they be enemies? So many potential, yet, so little chapters. I have high hopes for this story of yours, do make more.
MisoaUzuki chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Omg! I love ur stories!I hope Haibara will in this one! usually a hate OC but I love ryuu!