Reviews for Revelations: Part 3 of Impending Doom trilogy
Please...continue this story
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
This was great
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
It's been 2 years since you updated, please continue the story I really want to know what happens next
ZeloraNDZ chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Please continue the story soon, I kept reading from: Marked 1 Impending doom and Secrets 2 Impending doom... Continue soon! Really wanna know what will B.O do... :D
euroteres chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
I really hope you don't let this series die. It's really well written and the ideas in the story are great and executed well. (I've dropped too many stories due to distracting grammar errors or shoddy to meh execution of ideas .) In my opinion it definitely ranks up there with other DC fanfics such as "Fallout" and "The Mystery of Conan Edogawa", both of which are fantastic reads.
Haibara Ai z chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
When you said "squiggling in her arms," I think you mean "squirming," lol. Anyways, thank you SO MUCH for such a well written story. Grammar trip-ups are few and far between; character portrayal is accurate; descriptions create vivid imagery; Ryuu reminds me of Artemis Fowl XD, and even though Haibara has not appeared yet, the mere fact that this is both an AixCon and a good fic makes this one of my favourites. I'm really not sure what to criticise and I'll try to find Part 1 and 2 of this series ;)
ilover145 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
So the final battle is finally here. Will the Silver Bullet defeat the Ravens or will They swallow him and everyone around him? And what about Ryuu? Will he be Conan's ally or will they be enemies? So many potential, yet, so little chapters. I have high hopes for this story of yours, do make more.
MisoaUzuki chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Omg! I love ur stories!I hope Haibara will in this one! usually a hate OC but I love ryuu!
Lilith Jae chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I definitely do NOT hate it! Oh and "Once he boarded that ship, there was turning back. There would be no second chances." should have had a 'no' before 'turning back'. then it makes sense. I absolutely love this series you've written. Please keep the story as brilliant as it has been up till now! :)
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Update! :))
MysteriousEyes chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
where is the next chapter?!
are you just gonna crush our hopes and dreams?!
anyway this is really good so please finish.
ElizabethBathog chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
This is so exiting that i almost cant sit still! XD I hope you update this soon! :D
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Hey there!
do you remember me?
it's been long since the last time we talk! I don't know you have published this story.
nice work as always.

I hope you update it ok?
do your best!
Pichicha123 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
I'm amazed at how much your writing has improved since the first Impending Doom! Good work!
1Truth1Love4U chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Please more, more! what happens next! OMG, Ryuu is so sad I want to give him a big hug! also where is gin and vodka and the others. Please tell me they on the ship too. and I cant wait for u to introduce the boss, given the fact he has no real existence yet you can do anything you want with that character. yah fandom!