Reviews for It Felt Like Flying
Marie King chapter 10 . 6/22
This is a fantastically well written story you wrote Melinda's inner thoughts with amazing emotional accuracy excellent work Please think about adding more to this I'd love to read and review more
Kadda chapter 10 . 4/9
I rlly love your story so far.
Its such a big thing to me
legend fanatic chapter 10 . 3/29
I love it! nice job!
AnimeBae chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
Ok sorry I waited until I got to the end to review it's something I do and yes I know how it feels to have someone not review even if it's just to say how awful your story wad. Not that yours is. Im hoping that this isn't an abandonment it's too good to give up
snowwygirl4 chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
This was amazing! I really liked this! I hope there's more! :)
ZanessaGaily chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
I'm sorry I didn't review last time. I've been so busy that I haven't even been reading much. v_v
Anyways,
Great chapter. Honestly, not many can really capture Melinda and her point of view at all, and you did it so wonderfully and.. I really enjoyed it!
I can't wait for more. :)
And yes, you do deserve more reviews.
Gabriella
Joanjett77 chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Wow, that last part was amazing! I still don't understand how you can write so beautifully like that, I can't even write something like that if I tried. I like the part with Jennifer and Daisy, it was cool that Jennifer apologized. Daisy's words were all truth. And you're not that bad at updating, I've known an author who took almost a year to update a chapter! Keep up the good work :)
P.S. Sorry I reviewed late, I was camping and I got back late last night
TributePotterheadGleek chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
love it
Joanjett77 chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Don't ever doubt that we won't read it! Sorry it took so long, swamped in the depths with homework. But this chapter was written beautifully. I really loved it! Is it over, or is there still more? I feel I could be content with either outcome.
ZanessaGaily chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
This is amazing. Please continue it!
Joanjett77 chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
I'm so sorry I haven't replied sooner, things have gotten pretty busy and hectic and I finally got the time of day to check out the new chapter :) I really loved it. Especially the end of that chapter, with David not treating her like a victim. This is an infinitely great story, I just hope you know that :)
Joanjett77 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I liked this chapter, and how David understands and is trying to help her. Superb job!
TheDarkDreamerSmiles chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Uhmm hey I guess.. listen I really loved your story, It's the best I've read on here.. So hope you update soon? I actually just watched the movie.. It was awesome so that's how I ended up here. So don't like, give up on the story or anything.. Keep writing!
-Maria
spiderwoman69 chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
wow! you're story is so cool! i love it!
Joanjett77 chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Oh, I loved it! You always describe everything so well in detail, it's amazing. It's like I can actually feel it. You are one infinitely great writer. Is this over, or is there still more to come?