Reviews for Fall For Love
Peggy g chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
What a beautiful ending! Did not disappoint. Are you looking forward to The Huntsman?
Ceruleon chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Yesyesyes! Perfect!
ladeerelli chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
I didn't like how the movie ended and wished there was some type of romantic closure. I enjoyed your version. It was very sweet.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Wow this is absolutely Amazingly written with just a few unclear centenses, but you still understand the plot. I can auctually feel my heartbeat pound harder just because I love this so much.
And, Eric the huntsman is my true love character ;)
I wish the movie sequel Will tornout like this.
TropicOfCancer chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Thank you for this beautiful story :)
jakanddaxterfreak chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
I want to see a sequel when Magnus and Sara are growing up. Snow named her son Magnus in memory of his grandfather while she named her daughter, Sara to keep her legacy alive.

Snow and Eric are parents now. They make a cute couple.
gothbutterfly69 chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
I loved it. It's beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing!
gothbutterfly69 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Ugh. This promises to be an excellent story, but idk how I'm going to be able to stand going through the process of getting to where Snow acknowledges her feelings for Eric lol...very well written.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
ive been going through the chapters for months now. And i get the same reaction ARE TRULY AMAZING! if you are not an author, you should definitely become one! i read a lot of book and also used to write them before i got too busy now, but i do know what it takes to write a line talk less of a chapter. i know you must have heard this from other people but this is truly incredible. i'm actually not a fan of the movie" Snow White" but i was really unsatisfactory about the way it was ended, so i turned to the internet and researched on it in order to abate my questions and then i came across your blog. i havent left any previous comments but after finishing reading today, i couldnt go without commenting on your good works. hope you will keep writing more and you should definitely look up publishing.
ktikat13 chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Aww its so sweet :) I loved your story
Misty Blue chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
Awww, a sweet ending to a wonderful story. Thank you for writing such a great fic, I totally enjoyed reading it. Truly, the tale of their love is one to be remembered...
Misty Blue chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Wooh! Finally, the long awaited happy ending! After all the confusion and doubts and misunderstandings and tension, it finally came to this wonderful thing. Definitely worth all that, isn't it?
Ooooh, I love surprise! Love this chapter, and now on to the epilogue!
Misty Blue chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Okay, I know there's more that she did not hear. I just know it! I simply know... or do I? :) No, I'm just asuming and hoping. But whatever now, all I have to do is get to reading the next chapter to find out, right?

Wow, the Duke really is putting our Huntsman on the spot, isn't he? Well, I'm pretty sure it's for a good reason. Only for Snow White and the rest of the kingdom's well-being.

Good chappie once again!
Misty Blue chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Oh my! 'Dun dun dun''s right! What to do now...

But see, Snow White, how happier you are with your real true love ? :)

Oh, the wonders and dramas of love... especially royal love... kind of turns it into royal pain. Haha! Nice chapter, as always. Though a couple words with 'Ed's that are not supposed to have said letters can be corrected, it's a great chappie.
Misty Blue chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
"They spoke as if she wasn't there, and truthfully, she didn't care."? That rhymes! Haha!

He... already knows? Oh, boy. William, Eric, Snow White... it's all so very complicated! But that the fic even more enjoyable to read, no? Now to see what's happens to them next...