Reviews for Endlessly
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
Seriously, how are you this good? Especially the one "if you only asked" I've read that probably about 25k times and I would read it again, don't stop with these fan fictions please, you are the best author so far whom I've read for and believe me this deserves 30/10 so please, write more
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
OMG! This is what I love about u! The description is fantastic and for a first smut fic I'm not surprised it came out so good when u wrote it! U r a talented author! Btw this was the most funniest and sassiest JARVIS I have ever read! Lol Thx soooo much for sharing!
L0ve1sDead chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Awesome, you know, I like to think of the Avengers in this fic as a bunch of crazy teenagers. I mean, it seems that way.
Love it!
-Muse360
L0ve1sDead chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Man, the whole Tony/Bruce thing threw me in for a loop! I hope you don't mind me commenting on every chapter of yours, but I have to say something to you or else I'll go crazy regretting it :)
L0ve1sDead chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It's cool bro, I don't ususally write rated M (or read it) but u are an awesome writer!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
This was an awesome fic! I really loved it. I can't wait to see what else you have written for the SteveThor pairing! :D
KatieAnneHilley-owo chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Everyone is just so precious and just...Squee!
KatieAnneHilley-owo chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I love Jarvis, haha.
And I freaking KNEW that Bruce and Tony were going to be 'together' from the very beginning of the first story. - They have such chemistry.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
This one was really great, Thor's POV was a little unexpected; but I liked it. I know its' very girlish; but I hope you do a new one soon with more convo between Thor and Captain. Great Job cannot wait for the next one.
Subtlelife chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Sweet mercy, indeed; loved the way you ended this story! More please!
LundiWolf chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
As usual, great job! :D The sex-scene was very good, and I, as usual, enjoy how you write the Truce-parts. It makes this fic even more perfect.

I need to say that I admire you for how fast you're updating and writing. It always makes me happy when I see a new chapter from you

So, great sequel, I'm moving on to your next story for Steve/Thor now! :D
SomeoneIUsedToKnow chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Lovely! The emotion, the teasing, the tenderness it's all very powerful! I like how thier relationship is progressing slowly but at the same time I need more! Please write another sequel! Maybe a near death situation ques some passion? It's all up to you, you are the fabulous writer!
Tyra Kinami chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Amazing chapter, and a wonderful ending! Thor and Steve are so adorable. and naughty Thor for sucking on Steve's fingers like that in front of everyone! (I swear I was blushing as I was reading that part)Eek! :) Great Job
Dextoria Fan chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
I really do hope you make more in the future! I will be right here to read them :) Kudos on finishing!
Dextoria Fan chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
WHOA! AND WHAO! BrucexTony and vise versa! Ooooohhh hooo! I like that! But what I like even more is how Steve was kind of scared at the though of Thor going on a date with Sam ;D I hope in the future there is a bit of jealously with Thor too!