Reviews for Entity
jisko2ijsko chapter 6 . 5/14
noooooooo~ there is no next part :(
Lazy Levy chapter 2 . 5/10
Yes, yes it did but I'm a little cunfusaled is that a word.
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 5/7
So I decided to read the story because of Maddie being related to Sirius. Now I'm wanting to read more because the story itself is VERY interesting! Was that a grim that Danny saw by chance?
EnderDragon21 chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Yay! Sirius saved Danny's life! Great job, Danny (note the sarcasm). Yus, I know that the dog-wolf-thing was Sirius, it's quite obvious... I am 96% sure... Wait, green tounge? And eyes? AND THE FACT THAT SIRIUS HASN'T ESCAPED AZKABAN YET! HOLY CRAP, THAT WASN'T SIRIUS!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
You play Flight Rising too?! I'm StarbuckDaisy, if you wanna be my friend. Also good fic!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Keep going I love it
small helm chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
That was a really good discription of a grim. I feel like I could actually so him.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
It sounds like you crossed Sirius's dog form (I can't remember the name) with Wulf. Or maybe that was just Wulf and I'm reading too far into it. Either way, good job, please continue.
shin obin chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Keep going!
MangaMagic chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
I can honestly say I am excited to see you continue this story, as it is one of the few decent storys out there with this general starting plot :) Good luck!
MangaMagic chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
I'll just say now that this doesn't need any real revision, I went back and read the previous chapters because it had been so long since I read this, and there isn't really anything I think could be added to it :) It's perfect how it is!
Living Encyclopedia chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Understandable :)
iampants chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Oh! Im so sorry about your email problem, but Im glad you got it figured out and hope to see new updates for this story! :)
FatesShadow83 chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Glad you're back! :-)
Looking forward to the next chapter!
1eragon33 chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Is Danny going to be a Halfa and meet his brother