Reviews for Still a Child
little-semanggi chapter 1 . 1/7
egh.
why did it suddenly turn very veryyy sadd? ;A;
Bruce, he can't do this! use lazarus or something, you're a hell of a Batman!
narutofanficlov321 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
aw this is so sad but it's such a great story u just have to continue it please!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Wow, you made me feel quite sad! I'd cry if I could...probably. Everything about this, I love. I hate death fics with all my might, but this doesn't go into a story of deppresion, it just explains, and it shows how things can easily break and other metaphors. A
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
This is heartbreaking, you cruel and tormented writer! Love the build up and the descriptions. I always love the Bruce/Batman & Dick/Robin/Nightwing father-son relationship the best. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
That hurt...I cried... But it's amazing
wanderlust.xo chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
what kind of fluff is this? My heart is hurting so much omg. But really good job lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
listening to the song "Say Something"
Robyn5281 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I just felt a small tear go down my face.
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KILL BATMAN LIKE THAT AND NOT EVEN BOTHER TO UPDATE SOON ENOUGH!
SheReadsToBreathe chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Oh my god you made me cry
Drillbee Automaton chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Why do you hurt me? This just killed me right here... I love it, but it killed me.
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Oh god...oooooh god...ohgodohgodoohhhgod...*hiccups and sobs*
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I hate to say this, but FUCK YOU! How why! Everything I read today has made me cry and I was looking forward to fluff and awesomeness and just adorable daddy!bats but nooooooooo I CAN'T BE HAPPY TODAY! You all hate me that you, thank you and fuck you for failing at making this day ANY better!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
My feels...
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
wow. that one hurt. T.T
really enjoyed it though(because apparently i enjoy emotional pain) so thanks so much for writing this and sharing it here.
The Light That Shines chapter 1 . 8/23/2015