Reviews for Still a Child
Suicidal-is-painless chapter 1 . 8/23
Why?
You made me cry.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 7/28
That HURT. Wow. You are a very talented writer.
Damian 'Robin' Wayne chapter 1 . 7/27
Pain... Just immense, indescribable pain...
You have broken me.
zoxy2 chapter 1 . 7/3
I just reread this story for the hell of it, and now I'm bawling like a baby all over again :( this story is so sad but so amazingly written, so great job!

-Zoxy
Omg i loved yet it was SO sad! I love the fact even though dick did grow up he was still a kid bruces kid! This fic almost made me cry! You captured dicks personality perfectly i can imagin him doing that (because of his parants deaths and he dosent really have any one else) and the JL where prefect! They cared about dick and knew him since he was a little Broken 8 year old kid and then they thought of him to be and adult(sort of) now but then they see hes still a kid! This story i just amazing 100000000000000 thumbs up!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 4/15
This is beautifully written. No matter how old you get, you will always need your parents and you will always be their child, and this demonstrates that perfectly
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 3/14
gooosh...tears in my eyes and directly hit in the feels...well done the story broke my heart.

(the only gripe i might have is that the others leagers would be aware that batman is a legend and as that not supposed to die...what i mean is they would have, regardless of nightwings heartbreak, brought the body away from prieing eyes as fast as possible.)
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Awwq that was...awsome
tintin chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
...w-wel that...wasn't...depressing at all...*curls up in a corner and dies*
Music lover 551792 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
That was so sad and terrifying. That made me really sad. Poor Dick. Awwwww I'm so sad I don't have any words.

Music
Legacy01 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
That was incredibly cute and depressing and cute oh and did I mention depressing?, This was really well written and had a lot of emotion behind the words, I feel so bad for Nightwing its not cool having to lose your parents twice even if he knew how batman was going to die most likely it still doesn't prepare you for that kind of thing. I love how you described Dick and batman and the kind of relationship they have, I think its cool how you added the leagues part on how they think of Dick and I love that even after all the fights they had about batman not trusting him and how Batman needs to stop treating him like a child, He still is a child at heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Holy crap I'm welling up.
That was so very sad but very well written.
RobinsStalker chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
But *sniff* batman never *sniff* dies *sobs*
DaughterOfDionysus303 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
That was so sad, yet heart melting and amazingly done, yet being so simple.