Reviews for Arrows and Apples
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I'm glad you wrote this. It made me happy to see a fluffy with a bit of angst SW/W story. I like that in the movie, Snow went against the norm, and was in love with Eric, but Snow White/William is my OTP!
Animecookie13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I really like it! The writing style is really cool!
Bianca wolf chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is so good!
I'm a SW/W fan and I want to thank you so much for writing this :)
I like how its a little bit dark like the movie and not too fluffy.
Sara chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Thank goodness you felt bad for us - otherwise we poor S/W shippers wouldn't have this gorgeous fic! You've really captured their personalities, chemistry, and dynamic beautifully. That Snow would develop such an emotional reaction to apples is likely and for William to respond as he did is perfectly in-character. (And touching.) But that Snow feels most at home in her cell is such a ...well, not a beautiful detail in the sense that it's lovely and poetic just that it's achingly sad and honest. That's my favorite part of this fantastic story.

I hope you get the urge to write for this pairing again some day.
LynnLoVeHP chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Very cute, nice job.
Poetic4U chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love this. I found it very insightful to Snow's character as well as compelling for a one-shot. Her fear of apples and the feeling of solace in her old cell was heartbreaking. It's like she's experiencing a medieval version of PTSD.
AughraOfEarth chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
LOL! This is charming, and I would say very logical. I like your point about Snow White refusing to marry for political reasons because she knows what a marriage without love looks like, and adore your examples of William being understanding with her.
samiamf69 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love this fic, and even though you are not a SW/W fan, I am glad you wrote this. I agree there arn't enough SW/W fics..
Blue Eyed Bookworm chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
*gross sobbing* MARVELOUS!
livromaniaque chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
As a shipper of Snow White and William, I want to thank you for this story. I think it's adorable. I'm really glad that you found a way to make this pairing work, even if it's not your first choice.
anon chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
can i just say that this deserves about two hundred reviews and not two? i entirely love this and lovee you for writing it. :) congrats on a great job
burning fireflies chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
oh my god, i love this so much.

watch?vMhyC0k6j3Rg&featurerelated

this story

perfection.

thanks for putting everything that i felt about sw w into words :)
silverducks chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
LOL! Considering you've admitted to not being a Snow/William fan, this story is very sweet! I am quite a shipper for them, and I love the idea that though it's what everyone else wants, it's also what they want too - to marry!

And your William is adorable in a badass way!

Thanks for sharing!