Reviews for When lights go out
Judy.Laura.L chapter 6 . 11/20
I just watched 28 weeks later and i'm still shaking from it. i'm curious as to how old Jason and Ashley are and what's going to happen to them so please don't abandon this story.
AznSuperman chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Ha. I had no idea I've gotten these reviews 'till I logged onto my old email. The reason why I stopped writing this story was because I thought no one gave a damn lol. Well I'll try to update it as much as I can. Thanks for the reviews guys, I'm flattered.
Jazziet chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Oh no! Please don't leave it there. I'm on the edge of my seat here, lol. This story is so chilling and good, pleeeeaaaaasssee continue. :)))
Jazziet chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
OMG. My heart was beating in my chest at the end. You have an incredible talent for making situations horrible without having to use excessive gore or unnecessary detail. I really hope you continue to write this story because you are very talented.
Jazziet chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wow, that was a powerful opening. I'm on the edge of my seat here! I hope nothing happens to Jason or Ashley.
Moviemaniac1992 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great story so far. I'm liking this :)
Brandon-Illiam-Lee chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
PLEASE keep writing this, very nice writing style, very fluent. Good job, ill be looking forward to more chapters