Reviews for A Tangled Web
Naruhodou Wright MEGA LM chapter 3 . 7/28
I know that Juri hates Cammy, but please, make this a Juri x Chun-Li fanfic PLEEEEAAASSSEEEEEEEE Q_Q
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
You're an absolute artist when it comes to proper characterization. Chun-Li, Cammy and Juri are every bit the interesting, nuanced characters that a great writer can make them.

Your Naruto work is brilliant as well, but I'm sure I'm not the only person secretly hoping that you come back to the Street Fighter universe before long!
PunishmentFactor chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Dude, are you going to continue this? It's really great to read about Juri this way, you nail her so well. I'm sure you're busy (heck, I'm trying to write two fics at once while I've got term papers and finals) but I'm still holding out for this fic. It's great stuff man.
Ryan the Game Master chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
This is a very interesting tale.
Necropacem chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
This is really good. :) Very well-written and the characters are spot on.
Ironman 7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
good stuff
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
It is true these three chapters are good
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Please update this story, I still want to know how Bison's alive, even though as a powerhouse anymore, Ryu's just a warrior, his stories only are only about him improving his skills, stories that are only about Chun-li and Cammy, S.I.N, Shadowloo or even Guile are about the law. Ryu has done anything heroic, like I said, he's just a warrior.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Juri may not be a likeiable person at times as an S.I.N worker, but at least she's a better person then Evil Ryu. I mean, all he wants to do is just destroy the strong a look for a fight against a warrior that will cost him his life and has no respect for anyone as a human being. I am sure everyone aggres on that.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Will Ryu also be a part of this story too? Shadowloo usally go after him for his power. Still, makes me wonder how Bison is alive though, since Street Fighter 3 is three years later after Street Fighter 2 and Street Fighter 4.
NephyrisX chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Pretty nice story you got here. I see you have decided to go along with the utterly sadistic, totally unsympathetic and downright immoral version of Juri ( my guess you were a little inspired by Reversal, weren' ya? xD), and while that isn't wrong since it does justify the absolutely delicious hate relationship between Juri and Cammy and Chun Li, as well it's your opinion of Juri, I can't say I prefer this Juri. Like Major Mario, I prefer a more human, sympathetic Juri since she is basically chaotic neutral, and hence have the potential for redemption. Nonetheless, again, great story, looking forward to your last(?) chapter. Oh, and ignore this retard anon; he basically spams every Juri story out there screaming about how their story isn't HIS version of Juri and therefore should be changed to suit his interpretation, even though we are on a website called FANFICTION for god's sake.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
What I ment to say was that Juri is not evil, she is neutral, that is what I was trying to say.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Ryu should also be in this story too, Shadoloo has allways wanted his body and Bison thinks that having Ryu's body, he could strenghen his Psycho is not evil,she is neutral, she does not want to rule the world and does not want power, all she wants is to just destroy Shadoloo, which was why she wanted to take over S.I.N, she does try to hurt defendless people and would never harm a child, and even has a great amout of respect of warriors who are strong warriors who fight her or she fights with as a means to test her strengh such as Ryu. This could help you out with the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Will the next chapter have the Satsui no Hadou? Because Bison wants the power and Ryu's body so he himself can strenghen his Psycho Power to rule the world.
PunishmentFactor chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Oh wow, this is just great. You really were inspired by bits from 'Reversal.' I can almost catch bits of my dialogue here and there, but none of that. This is such a good read.

I almost feel however...that Juri would goad Cammy into attacking her, only to start screaming for Chun-Li and then fabricate some sob story of fear that Cammy had attacked her unprovoked while she had simply been sitting innocently and completely defenseless. (Crazy like a fox?) Then the minute Chun was out of there, she would whisper the "Was it good for you?"

But what you did was just fine. Juri at her best. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.