Reviews for The Years In Between
GinevraMollyWeaslyPotter chapter 69 . 8/29/2014
My god. . .It can't be over. . .NOOOOOOOOOO!
GinevraMollyWeaslyPotter chapter 34 . 8/25/2014
I DUN DID IT!
The Sacred Heart 2 chapter 69 . 7/12/2014
Please tell me there is a sequel to this? A sequel that is about what happens AFTER dragon age 2? (And I hope none of her friends betrayed her. I would hate to see her friends not be her friends anymore. :( Well, I'm going to double check if you do have a sequel to this story right now, but well done. I loved this story. The characters were great; always in character. Thanks for writing this amazing story. I love Fenris/Hawke. I also love Anders/Hawke too but I find Fenris/Hawke's relationship much sexier and more lovely to read in fanfic and choose as a couple in the game. Great job!
dragonbornhawke chapter 69 . 11/22/2013
I can't believe I finished it I am so sad that I did now I won't know what to do with myself! It was so good! 40000 points to imperial hawke for such an awesome story it was a great adventure! Stay awesome imperial hawke!
dragonbornthehaw chapter 38 . 11/17/2013
This is an amazing story it had me awing and oooing and blushing and laughing I haven't been able to pull my eyes away from this story I am really enjoying it I wish I had found this sooner! :D
Crescendo-noise-is-dead chapter 69 . 10/16/2013
I am sorry but this cannot be the end please reconsider and right at least oh maybe 5 more chapters?! I really adored this story but I oh so badly want to see fenris and hawke have a happy ending so please?
Nichi Nara chapter 69 . 10/5/2013
Are you going to post an epilogue? For after the end of Act III? Loved the story and the concept behind it. It was one that was hard to pull of and you did it creatively and well.
shyprincess82 chapter 30 . 9/12/2013
wow I have made it to chapter 30 and still have not found a reason to stop reading...im loving this story... I just recently played the game a few weeks ago not wanting to give da2 a fair shot...thinking to myself how in the heck could da2 be better than the first one with Alistair...but after a long while my friends finally convinced me to play it and I fell in love with the idea of hawk and fenris just as much as I did with Elissa and Alistair in the first one. Thank you for writing this story about them, but I must continue to read I have added this story and you to my favs and follow list...GREAT story
shyprincess82 chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
lol the card game was so fun to read ..nice touch to the story...lovin your story ..gotta keep reading!
shyprincess82 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
wow great first chapter to your story...I loved it ...must continue reading
DeviantPrincess.DAfan chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
poor hawke...
FemFen'Harel24 chapter 69 . 8/2/2013
I would just like to say that... I absolutely LOVED this story! It seemed so eventful that it must have been difficult to actually write it all in such a brilliant timeline. I would have been too eager to write everything in order! I also love your writing style: never too much dialogue (I might have spelt that wrong. Bloody weird words, they're just so awkward :S), nor too much discription. I never wanted it to end! Even though I knew it was coming! I remember you mentioning some questionable types in a few previous chapters and I have to say I laughed my head off at how you dealt with it... And to all of your other authors notes :D
randompandemic chapter 30 . 7/16/2013
Okay I've been practically reading all day and enjoying the fic very much. I actually wanted to write a review when I was done with it all, but right now, in chapter 30, I just burst out laughing because you broke all video game logic when Varric asked why the spiders have money on them and it was hilarious. So I had to comment, kudos for that one, absolutely brilliant!
EchoesOfSilence chapter 69 . 7/15/2013
As much as I enjoyed this entire story, I'm a bit disappointed at this last chapter. Sure, we all know how the story ends, but you could've at least put them together before such an abrupt ending!

Anyway, the story itself, was brilliant, even if I do find the ending to be somewhat lacking.
DawnBreaker00 chapter 69 . 7/9/2013
Wait it's finished? Why you could still continue it so .you find out what how fenris admits his feelings to Hawke. Or what Hawkes name is. There are so many reasons for why you should continue this fic.