Reviews for There's Nothing Else I Can Say
Lilyashn chapter 44 . 10/1
Please continue this story! I've read through it quite a few times now over the last few years and I'm still moved by it. You've created such a beautiful and captivating story and you write so vividly that it's easy to be swept up in the world that you've created for Harry and Severus. I love fictions with a refined Snape and the gentleness that you've given him, I think it's perfect. Thank you for writing it and please continue, it is hands down my favourite fiction. :)
tamafluff80 chapter 44 . 8/26
I first read this story last year on adultfanfic and checked it regularly for updates until I got hooked on other stories; I've recently re-read it and want to ask when or if you are going to follow's a great story and a unique concept with the muteness so I want to know how the two can cope with Harry's voice since it was lacking in the relationship before. :)
shadowsnarry chapter 25 . 7/14
i LOVE this chapter soooooo much especially the beach scene i am sooooooo happy i could die the part where Severus held harry was perfect picture and when Harry ran and snape chased after him it was so cute and when they kiss _! pppeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrfffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeccccccccccttttttt! 3
m chapter 44 . 7/4
so how does it end?
Zoe Starlit chapter 19 . 6/22
I've been seeing this all over the story. You repeatedly say that harry has blue eyes, but how has GREEN! Its sorta a big part of the books. I can see how you would get confused if you based this off the movies, but his eyes are green. Please change this!
JaneDoh0 chapter 36 . 5/12
Still enjoying this story! I am glad Harry finally told Ms. Gardiner off-she is a bit self-righteous and heavy handed. Feels realistic to me. On the other side, the Severus therapy thing isn't really working for me.

Also, Royle's backstory makes no sense. Voldemort returned to power (while remaining hidden) MAYBE 18 months ago. How did Royle's brother know where to go (and even if it was an option) before the Ministry like 4 months ago? If these events were so recent, and logically it must be in the past year, how is Royle recovered enough to teach (and why on earth would Hogwarts hire him so soon after a suicide attempt)?

I look forward to more Harry-Severus interaction.
JaneDoh0 chapter 35 . 5/9
Before specific comments, I want to say that I am enjoying your story a lot. Your characters have real depth, and the Harry-Hermione interactions are particularly good. You are also good at setting a scene and a mood. I particularly like how you explore both of your main characters' mental turmoil.

I was ambivalent about posting more critical comments, but I hope you will take these in the spirit offered-I really like your writing, but there are some aspects I find problematic.

1. Ms. Gardiner is unrealistically young, especially for someone who has Muggle clients. You have her going straight from Hogwarts to therapist without additional training. A real therapist would have a minimum of 5-6 years of post-high school training before working alone (putting a new therapist at 23, minimum). Even in the magical world, I would expect some kind of training for someone working at St. Mungo's. At times, I find this jars me out of the story.

2. I don't really believe that Severus would trust Ms. Gardiner. His life history makes him not prone to trust the motivations of others. I also find her expertise at Occlumency unreasonable, considering that no one really objected to Albus's assertion that only Severus or Albus were good enough to train Harry.

3. Many of the Severus-Harry intimate encounters read to me as rape-y. You emphasize Harry's ambivalance and embarrassment a lot in the moment rather than his desires or enjoyment. While I think it is reasonable for Harry to feel that way, if he really did, than these encounters are highly problematic for me. Severus certainly doesn't look much for consent, and Harry never really gives it (other than not resisting, which is not the same thing). Up until now, the intimate relationship could easily be read as Severus grooming Harry and then taking advantage of him. I am pretty sure you don't mean it to be read that way, but I think you need to be more careful to avoid this when writing about a relationship with a power imbalance and a large age difference.

4. Sirius's death seems perfectly OK as the straw that breaks the camel's back in terms of Harry's traumas. It certainly is traumatic to watch your godfather die in front of you after finding out that your heroic rescue attempt was a trap. But I can't imagine he felt such a strong love for Sirius, considering Harry barely knew him.
8234193480 chapter 44 . 12/12/2014
Thank you so much for your story. This is one of my favourite and I read hundred of them! It's so well written, I read it several times already and I have to refrain myself to read it every three days!

You said there are only a few chapters left and that the next one is almost done. Even if it is in a very long time (even years) please come back to finish it. I'm begging you, don't abandon it!

Again, thank you.
rosebud90 chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Harry has green eyes
makoslits chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
It's been almost a year... You were amost finished. Are you okay?
anthea tronchard step chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
is this slash? I like it .. it is more realistic than the original story. I know, per experience, that nobody can take so much pain without consequences. So ... :)
Serenita Kou chapter 44 . 10/20/2014
I know how low are the possibilities of you updating this ever again, but I couldn't just...not post a review.
Your story felt like a rollercoaster. Really. And I loved it. Every single moment.
I cried, laughed, felt overwhelmed, angry, eeeetc.
Can't remember a story in which the characters were so... perfectly imperfect (I don't know if that is going to make any sense to you but...oh well). I spent over an hour thinking "what can I write to you about? what to say?". And no luck. The only word that comes to my mind over and over is masterpiece, and while I'd love to keep reading (before I go on, I have to confess that what led me to read the story was that I was almost a hundred percent sure that I'd grow bored of it by chapter 10. Hello! as you can imagine, it didn't all) going back on track, if you ever decide to post another chapter, I'll be here, waiting to read more and more and moooooooore, but if you don't, I want to thank you because I can feel some sort of closure after this particular chapter.
So...yeah. Felt like a total 2-year-old trying to make sense of something so amazing that words just... weren't enough.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of art with all of us )
Take care!
Begumebilli chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
This story started out good but, man, did it start dragging? I felt as if I am reading same thing again and agin. Absolutely no progress in story, no character developments and no story play.
PinkJinx876 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
PLEASE update soon! :)

This story has had me laugh so hard, curl into a ball and cry, and everything in between.
Snarry has been my OTP for years, and I am writing a story myself. I haven't posted any part of it yet because I want to have a good chunk of it done before I post anything.
Let me tell you, your story is WORTH waiting for.
Hoping you will update soon, as I need the ending for this beautiful story.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 44 . 8/13/2014
Please write more soon thank you
1,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »