Reviews for There's Nothing Else I Can Say
Tricjagirl chapter 45 . 6/14
I still love this and I really liked the new chapter. I can't wait for the next one!
kebetchet chapter 45 . 3/31
I am in love with this story ! I think you are doing an amazing job! I cannot wait to read more. Keep up the amazing work!
luckycharm9 chapter 45 . 3/20
OMG i love love love this story. I just found it a few days ago and have basically done nothing else except binge read this. I CANNOT wait for you to update. Great job! Love the cliffie at the end of this chapter.
Lysanthir chapter 45 . 3/9
Thank you so much for writing this! This is amazing! :) I'll come back for more.
rocbabe chapter 45 . 1/28
I look forward to seeing where this story goes. I am really enjoying it.
justaislinn chapter 45 . 1/12
What? Dude, no!
You were self conscious about this?!
It was amazing!
I loved Royle and his damn puns, the entire scene made me smile real hard the way you sometimes make me do. It must be coincidence but reading this chapter, I couldn't help but compare Royle both to Snape (they're two sides of the same coin, those two. The exact same, just opposite ends of the spectrum) and to sans the skeleton from the video game undertale.
Sans is a laid back, lazy, skeleton who speaks almost exclusively in puns, skeleton ones mostly lol. He has this fake, plastered on grin and hides behind this easy going, friendly guy facade to keep anyone from knowing his secrets, his terrible awful past, his crippling depression, the blood on his hands and the guilt he lives with. He's incredibly complex, surprisingly so, and I think it's kinda funny that you wrote Royle so well he could almost be based off of his character. Like, everything from before ties in really well, even his love and family life, it just wasn't until the brutal training with puns that I made the connection.
This chapter was honestly probably my favorite. It was huge, very smutty, Harry found both his voice and some self confidence which I adore to see, he had conflict and resolved it, he's bettering himself and others, he's getting ready to fight.
And then Severus pulls a Romeo and Juliet with a "run away with me" at the end there. So against what I want to say would be normal for him, but it's actually exactly what he'd do. I'm surprised he hadn't tried to spirit Harry away earlier, honestly.
I sincerely hope you update again soon! I feel like this story is either so near the end or it's just beginning
justaislinn chapter 29 . 1/10
I liked the little footnote about sign language.
I was pretty decent at ASL as a kid, I had a friend who had hearing aids and was mostly deaf, she taught me a lot. And it's a clever way to pass notes in boring situations that you're supposed to be quiet in. No evidence, even if you're caught out lol.
Gotta say I'm glad you don't go into detail with the signing bc BSL drives me CRAZY. It's not intuitive at all!
ASL has so many one-handed signs, or you can sub them out with one hand if the other is busy, and BSL takes both hands for even something as simple as the alphabet and I just ?
ASL is the king of all sign language in my opinion, and I might be biased but idk, most of the signs actually make sense bc they're based off of another sign or expression relating to it, it reminds me a bit of Japanese actually in a weird way. Japanese is all roots and relations, conjugation, you just smoosh things together to make them how you want to say and you can take it apart and the words still make sense.
Like the word takoyaki. Yaki means fried, like in a pan. Tako is octopus. You'd think that this just means fried octopus, but it's actually balls of dough fried in a pan (they kinda look like cake pops) with octopus in them. They're actually called "fried octopus balls" which is hilarious if you have a juvenile sense of humor.
ASL makes sense the same way to me. Like the word turtle is the sign for T but you wiggle your thumb like it's the head of a turtle poking out of it's shell. Like, that's intuitive! It's a lot like a name sign, actually. Idk, I just really love the convenience of simple and often used signs being small and easy.
Ah, and good luck with the ASL classes! Seriously, teach your friends. Even just the alphabet, so you can spell things out like Morse code, you have no idea how much it comes in handy!
spacetraintotheUniverse chapter 45 . 11/23/2016
I really love this story! I only found it today, but I can't wait for the next chapter! Your writing is fantastic!
The only problem I've really found with this so far is that you keep referring to Harry's eyes as blue. If you're just going off the movies, then I can understand the mistake, but in the book they're pointedly referred to as 'Green' 'Emerald' 'Verdant'... It's not something big, but it was enough to irk me while I was reading through the story.
justaislinn chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
I guess the sign for thank you in BSL is the same as ASL then?
It's really so different, I might be biased but ASL makes sense to me most always and BSL is utter nonsense lol. I feel like ASL is more mobile, you have more one handed simple signs and things where a lot of one handed ASL signs are two handed in British.
I can empathize with Harry a lot. I have terrible arthritis in my jaw, I'm 18 by the way, and I hardly ever speak if I can help it because of the pain. I don't eat much, what I do eat is usually soft foods or liquids, and I understand quite well how frustrating it is to be unable to communicate.
In the past years of my jaw getting so bad, I've brushed up on my ASL some, but my mom has horrible memory and no one else around me cares enough to learn so it really doesn't help me at all.
I'm in a lot of pain and stuck in bed currently, I live in Ohio and the weather is not kind to those with arthritis. So I'll probably read all of this today and tonight when I'm awake from pain.
However it's hitting me in the feels so I've been a bit more emotional than usual as well.. perhaps not the wisest choice of reading material at the moment but in my hope that Harry will improve, I'll soldier on!
I'm really loving this so far:) his therapist reminds me of mine back when I had bad depression. I have been depressed nearly my whole life, and she's one of many therapists I saw over the years but the only one who really helped and in the end I got out of it. Mostly at least lol.
Hunter chapter 45 . 10/3/2016
OMG you haven't XD, you're still awesomely awesome, why, what, when?! XD I can't, I saved this a few years ago because it was lovely and today I was like 'I want something intense with Snarry in it' so, I found this old bookmark, and I don't regret, not even one bit reading it all again. Take your time, it was/is very good, relax, your readers love you, and we're patiently waiting for your return. I hope you're doing fine, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 45 . 9/22/2016
Wow. I had totally forgotten about this story, and was pleasantly surprised to see you had updated in May. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
pupzpride chapter 45 . 8/11/2016
I've read this story twice and each time is pulls at my emotions. I really love the emotional love story here and by that I love the way you write. I wish I could write how this story has grabbed my heart and mind. I love the way you write Snapes POV. It reminds me how I felt when love was new and scary for me. I really really hope they end up together cause this love story sounds like a tragedy waiting to happen. I just want them both to be loved and happy with each other. I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter but also a little scared. Please post soon.
IBISH chapter 45 . 7/20/2016
Love your writing! Can't wait for the aftermath of that last line!
Guest chapter 45 . 7/14/2016
Please update i am dying for next chapter
Safira06 chapter 45 . 6/20/2016
Bonjours j'ai carrément manger ton histoire elle est génial j'ai hâte au prochain chapitre par contre je suis angoissé dis moi j'espère que tu ne vas pas faire mourir Severus Snape ni Harry Potter ? En tout cas ton histoire est touchante mignone et très romantique moi J'ADORE quand Severus est jaloux en tout cas à bientôt.
1,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »