Reviews for There's Nothing Else I Can Say
justaislinn chapter 4 . 10h
I guess the sign for thank you in BSL is the same as ASL then?
It's really so different, I might be biased but ASL makes sense to me most always and BSL is utter nonsense lol. I feel like ASL is more mobile, you have more one handed simple signs and things where a lot of one handed ASL signs are two handed in British.
I can empathize with Harry a lot. I have terrible arthritis in my jaw, I'm 18 by the way, and I hardly ever speak if I can help it because of the pain. I don't eat much, what I do eat is usually soft foods or liquids, and I understand quite well how frustrating it is to be unable to communicate.
In the past years of my jaw getting so bad, I've brushed up on my ASL some, but my mom has horrible memory and no one else around me cares enough to learn so it really doesn't help me at all.
I'm in a lot of pain and stuck in bed currently, I live in Ohio and the weather is not kind to those with arthritis. So I'll probably read all of this today and tonight when I'm awake from pain.
However it's hitting me in the feels so I've been a bit more emotional than usual as well.. perhaps not the wisest choice of reading material at the moment but in my hope that Harry will improve, I'll soldier on!
I'm really loving this so far:) his therapist reminds me of mine back when I had bad depression. I have been depressed nearly my whole life, and she's one of many therapists I saw over the years but the only one who really helped and in the end I got out of it. Mostly at least lol.
Write on:)
Hunter chapter 45 . 10/3
OMG you haven't XD, you're still awesomely awesome, why, what, when?! XD I can't, I saved this a few years ago because it was lovely and today I was like 'I want something intense with Snarry in it' so, I found this old bookmark, and I don't regret, not even one bit reading it all again. Take your time, it was/is very good, relax, your readers love you, and we're patiently waiting for your return. I hope you're doing fine, keep up the good work!
Wow. I had totally forgotten about this story, and was pleasantly surprised to see you had updated in May. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
pupzpride chapter 45 . 8/11
I've read this story twice and each time is pulls at my emotions. I really love the emotional love story here and by that I love the way you write. I wish I could write how this story has grabbed my heart and mind. I love the way you write Snapes POV. It reminds me how I felt when love was new and scary for me. I really really hope they end up together cause this love story sounds like a tragedy waiting to happen. I just want them both to be loved and happy with each other. I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter but also a little scared. Please post soon.
IBISH chapter 45 . 7/20
Love your writing! Can't wait for the aftermath of that last line!
Please update i am dying for next chapter
Safira06 chapter 45 . 6/20
Bonjours j'ai carrément manger ton histoire elle est génial j'ai hâte au prochain chapitre par contre je suis angoissé dis moi j'espère que tu ne vas pas faire mourir Severus Snape ni Harry Potter ? En tout cas ton histoire est touchante mignone et très romantique moi J'ADORE quand Severus est jaloux en tout cas à bientôt.
CainAJLBassen chapter 38 . 6/14
I figured I do this as a review firstly because I wanted to review your story as well.
I am an amateur linguist and I am fluent in ASL and B/ESL (British or English Sign Language) for names you spell it out when you first say it in a conversation and then after that you repeat the first letter according to the number of syllables.
Therefore Harry would be H H and Severus would b for
(se)-(ver)-(us) and (har)-(ry)
If you like on a skype call I would be perfectly capable in teach you in alphabet in sign language and a few other words that are used in general conversation not only for this story but also because I think that to be more tolerant highschool should have a mandatory languages course that includes sign languages. COmmunication is the key to society.
Onto the story.
It's really well written and well produced and I love the little details like how you captured Hermione and Ron's emotions and Harry's frustration and Hagrid's grief, and Severus guilt and regret.
I was stunned by the raw emotion of this story how closely and tightly it's held on to my heartstrings to the point when my load previous tabs feature on Edge didn't work right I panicked and was actually emotionally upset for the little time I couldn't find the page again.
I want to thank you for writing this story and encourage you entirely and completely and absolutely to produce a novel. please. I implore you to take your writing beyond the somewhat solid cyber walls of .
Shinan7 chapter 45 . 6/5
This is freaking fantastic! I could not stop reading until I got to the last chapter and I'm left here on the edge of my seat wanting to read more xD.
Again, great job and hope to read some more soon :D
PinkJinx876 chapter 45 . 5/30
I have been checking in on this every couple of months for the last few years, hoping in vain that you would somehow continue! The amount of happiness you brought to me when I saw that you had updated it after so much time...thank you.
I love this story and I am SO glad that you chose to finish it! I always wondered what would happen to these two, and I am so excited that you are continuing the story.
I will wait patiently for the next chapter. :)
Keep up the good work!
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 45 . 5/25
Great chapter. Oh, Harry and Sev are going to fight again.

Can't wait for more.
Saggyherman chapter 45 . 5/24
Wow long chapter, brilliant ;)
shelina chapter 8 . 5/24
Sebastian Shuu chapter 45 . 5/23
*bows respectfully* I have waited very long for another chapter. I never gave up. I've read it so many times now. Just waiting for an update. I love this story more than any other story I have ever read here or on Archive of Our Own. And that says a lot because there is one story I am in love with that is about Levi and Eren from Attack on Titan called The Intern. I've read this more than I've read that. I love how it's slow working and pays attention to how each person feels about the situation they are in. I adore this story and I am forever grateful to you for writing it. I know how hard it can be when life starts to beat you down or when things seem at the worst possible moment and it can't get any worse. But I hope things get better no matter what you are going through. My inbox is always here and I can always lend an ear. Please find balance in life and please find happiness. *bows respectfully* Happy reading and writing my friend, may the Goddesses and Gods smile down upon you.
lovingsiri chapter 25 . 5/23
Their date was so sweet!
1,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »