Reviews for We'll Get Back To Who We Were
Mysterions chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
U r back, yay!
lovekyman chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
woah i'm sooo happy you came back, this is truly one of the best stories...but i'm soo confused right now, kenny and wendy they are now together i mean i remember when kenny was talking about how wendy was pregnant and all, but didn't remember them living together and stuff... keep writing it's a good story and can't wait to read next chapter! :D
jaaam chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
are you still going to continue this?
lovekyman chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
this is damn good awesome :D!
Mysterions chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
MangaParty0123 chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
I'd love a tragic ending. It would be aswome!

Great story by the way! I love it! *looks crazed*
Miroir Twin chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
I would really love a hopeful ending if you'd please. I'm not exactly in the greatest of spirits and I don't think I really want to know what a "tragic" ending is in this case.

But OMG Stan took the drugs, holy shit. Must. Know. Kyle's. Reaction. I'm super cereal.

And for such a short chapter, it was extremely satisfying to me in a way. Probably because of your awesome writing style and the revelation of why Stan was a complete wreck.
SouthParkObsessed chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
yes! omg it was already super awesome, and you just made it super more awesome! cant wait for more!
jaaam chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
I'm in love with this story. Can you please make more chapters? I love south park, and i think this kind of story is just what i'm looking for 3 please make another chapter, i can't wait to see what happens next!
Mysterions chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
Still think this story is beautiful... Kyle's back to the clinic. D:
u-zu-ma-ki-narutorendan184 chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
This is gonna bite Kyle in the ass later won't it?

Great story, I'll definitely be following :)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
this chapter was great it made my day thanks!
SouthParkObsessed chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Mysterions chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
Beautiful assignment. (:
Miroir Twin chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
You're becoming a man, Kenny, you're becoming a man.
Kyle's assignment was written beautifully, I believe he of all the people in South Park would be the most self-aware, though to me I don't think he's just there to make others dazzle. Though I'm probably biased about him because he's my favorite. This whole chapter had a "je ne sais quoi" about it that had me smiling the whole way through.