Reviews for Something of Yourself
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/21
The fact that the Horcruxs are still intact, besides the diadem, is a rather funny idea to wrap my head around. That Harry was absorbed? by the soul shard in the scar is interesting to say the least. I just wish there was more to the story, it is a throughly enjoyable, and from my stand point, unique story.
Lachriel chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This was very good. I'm looking forward to checking out what else you've written. And if you decide to write the longer version of how Harry got to be the way he was, I'd love to read that too.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Woah.

...

Woah.

The end reads like something from a movie.
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I got absolutely nothing...
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I actually understood your story and found the story very compelling. However, how did Voldemort die, if all those horcruxes still existed?
Famous Fault chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Like I said, you shouldn't expect too many reviews with a story like this. Regardless of the fact that I've already told you what I think of this story, I'll review anyway, it just looks nice.

You did the summary pretty good, although it's not captivating ... he ... I'm sounding like a Beta again. That's probably the fault of all the poetry, I've been judge in a contest yesterday ... so... Sorry.

Great job

Your Beta, Famous Fault
Uchiha Bara chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
That was very interesting :) slighly confusing, but not too much as i was able to understand most of it. I like the idea it is a very interesting one