Reviews for Regrettable Decisions
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
Please update! I absolutely love this!
Juliana Rose chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
U should, um like, update, um like soon. (B-och voice)

Please, please, please update. Pwease.
blondie-xox chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Jace is such a dick.
Poor Clary always gets the shitty end of the stick.
Is Ian going to be an important character in the story?
And Sebastian raped Clary? When?
Hayden Avery chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Well written, looking forward to an update
Fillmore99 chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Wow! You are an amazing writer; I can't wait until you update again.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Please update soon!
Maginator1997 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
I normally try to steer myself away from fics that aren't already finished (on account of me being impatient or losing interest in the story, and many other reasons) but I stumbled upon this story a while ago and I am still addicted. I love how different and intense it is. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Thanks for writing it!
Jessica chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
No way! Simon I never would have though that. What a plot twist. I think I might be in love with this story. Is Clary going to take Jace to the ultrasound? Will the baby be okay? Will it be more than once baby? All the questions. Will be waiting for the next chapter soon.
Jessica chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
What did Jace get himself into? He couldn't have could he? Why do I have a feeling the boy on the other line was Kyle? Why? I really like it
imstillthinkin chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
damn...
stina60 chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Really good chapter! Cant believe everything that happened! Cant wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
I can't believe what Jace is doing... :( Hope the Sebastian's death issue sorts out
kolorfulk chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Brilliant chapter! I can't wait for the next one.
IridescentLight chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Holy Mango! This chapter was indeed massive... asdfghjkl... I love it that way! I wish you would do the next ones this huge, but I also know it's hard so no pressures there. But seriously I LOVE this chapter. It was amazing and a lot of things happened. By the Angel can't wait for next chapter :3
Jessilou525 chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
I think that this story is great. Can't wait to read the rest!