Reviews for Regrettable Decisions
Laurinis chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
You promised... and its been 8 months
Guest chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
please continue the story xx
tealolives chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
AWWWW! CAN YOU PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE! I LUV THIS!
Billeewood chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
Please uodate soon
14bubbles chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
Please update this story soon!
Laurinis chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
This is an amazing story please dont leave us!
Saphira86 chapter 7 . 6/8/2016
i love your stories... please update soon...
ile de beaute chapter 7 . 5/16/2016
excellente histoire hâte d'être à la prochaine mise à jour
IridescentLight chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
By the Angel! Finally Jace stopped by an asshat (a sweet one, obviously) and started being our beloved adorable sweet Jace! asdfghjkl... I'm glad the story is back on track because I was starting to forget the plot :p
shannie83 chapter 7 . 5/7/2016
I thought this was a great chapter to come back with! I'm glad Jace went to get Clary, and that they're starting to work things out between them. I hate seeing them not miserable. I am so dang curious who killed Sebastian! I'm looking forward to more chapters!
katsndogs4ever chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
clace, finally. now we need sizzy
katsndogs4ever chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
i think that you are in high school. about 16 or 17
Guest chapter 7 . 4/28/2016
First time reader and pleasantly happy great story and I hope it's not going take long. I hate when you really enjoy something and the author takes forever. You know when you read books you can binged read. Not so much in the fan world. Chap by chap. But I'm up for it if you are;) Love Jace in this btw.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/28/2016
I'm so glad your writing it still I've been waiting for more chapters I love this story
cheshire15 chapter 7 . 4/28/2016
I cant wait to see what u do next with this story. I hope jace gets outed as the father. In fact, after the hook up, i hope she distances herself from him just like he kept doing to her. He deserves to suffer especially after Bree that was a beyond dick move.