Reviews for Regrettable Decisions
14bubbles chapter 7 . 7/20
Please update this story soon!
Laurinis chapter 7 . 7/2
This is an amazing story please dont leave us!
Saphira86 chapter 7 . 6/8
i love your stories... please update soon...
ile de beaute chapter 7 . 5/16
excellente histoire hâte d'être à la prochaine mise à jour
IridescentLight chapter 7 . 5/8
By the Angel! Finally Jace stopped by an asshat (a sweet one, obviously) and started being our beloved adorable sweet Jace! asdfghjkl... I'm glad the story is back on track because I was starting to forget the plot :p
shannie83 chapter 7 . 5/7
I thought this was a great chapter to come back with! I'm glad Jace went to get Clary, and that they're starting to work things out between them. I hate seeing them not miserable. I am so dang curious who killed Sebastian! I'm looking forward to more chapters!
katsndogs4ever chapter 7 . 5/5
clace, finally. now we need sizzy
katsndogs4ever chapter 4 . 5/4
i think that you are in high school. about 16 or 17
First time reader and pleasantly happy great story and I hope it's not going take long. I hate when you really enjoy something and the author takes forever. You know when you read books you can binged read. Not so much in the fan world. Chap by chap. But I'm up for it if you are;) Love Jace in this btw.
I'm so glad your writing it still I've been waiting for more chapters I love this story
cheshire15 chapter 7 . 4/28
I cant wait to see what u do next with this story. I hope jace gets outed as the father. In fact, after the hook up, i hope she distances herself from him just like he kept doing to her. He deserves to suffer especially after Bree that was a beyond dick move.
nanny922 chapter 7 . 4/28
It was perfect
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
well this is a good story i want to know what happens i believe jace walked away from clary an even got a new girlfriend when clary is pregnant with his baby but i see you have no updated since 2013 so have you given up on this story i hope you decide to update this again at some point
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
update soon!
this is such a great story!
i hope clary moves out or something, and she goes to a diff country and everything changes!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Hope you are feeling better sweetie and thank you for correcting his mother's name.
If you ever want me to proof read a chapter, let me know.