Reviews for Regrettable Decisions
well this is a good story i want to know what happens i believe jace walked away from clary an even got a new girlfriend when clary is pregnant with his baby but i see you have no updated since 2013 so have you given up on this story i hope you decide to update this again at some point
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
update soon!
this is such a great story!
i hope clary moves out or something, and she goes to a diff country and everything changes!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Hope you are feeling better sweetie and thank you for correcting his mother's name.
If you ever want me to proof read a chapter, let me know.
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
Please update! I absolutely love this!
Julianna Rose chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
U should, um like, update, um like soon. (B-och voice)

Please, please, please update. Pwease.
blondie-xox chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Jace is such a dick.
Poor Clary always gets the shitty end of the stick.
Is Ian going to be an important character in the story?
And Sebastian raped Clary? When?
Hayden Avery chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Well written, looking forward to an update
Fillmore99 chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Wow! You are an amazing writer; I can't wait until you update again.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Please update soon!
Maginator1997 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
I normally try to steer myself away from fics that aren't already finished (on account of me being impatient or losing interest in the story, and many other reasons) but I stumbled upon this story a while ago and I am still addicted. I love how different and intense it is. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Thanks for writing it!
Jessica chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
No way! Simon I never would have though that. What a plot twist. I think I might be in love with this story. Is Clary going to take Jace to the ultrasound? Will the baby be okay? Will it be more than once baby? All the questions. Will be waiting for the next chapter soon.
Jessica chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
What did Jace get himself into? He couldn't have could he? Why do I have a feeling the boy on the other line was Kyle? Why? I really like it
imstillthinkin chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
damn...
stina60 chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Really good chapter! Cant believe everything that happened! Cant wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
I can't believe what Jace is doing... :( Hope the Sebastian's death issue sorts out