Reviews for Here Forever
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 5/21
verygood
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh no, poor Luna! Damn you Draco to HELL! I HOPE HIS DEATH WAS INCREDIBLY PAINFUL!

Luna wasn't fighting in the Final Battle? That doesn't sound like her. Even if she was raped, she's the type of person who can't and won't sit on the sidelines.

HEHE, bye-bye Drakie Wakie. I feel bad for Narcissa but she chose her bed years ago and now it's time to mourn in it. Hmm, I wonder if she will try and go for revenge. If so, maybe Luna can kill her :))

Is Moony still alive? I hope he is! :)

I hope poor Teddy bear didn't lose any parents :)
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
sweet little story. thx for sharing
Charitable Millionaire chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Really great story, I loved luna/harry together :)
BlackThunder6666 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Excellent story!
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
love the story
NocturneWitch chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Loved it, but I love you so much, that it's not much of a surprise. You're awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Any idea why the description of this story contains the text "DH compliant until chapter 25, semicompliant after" when its other header fields indicate the story is "Complete" having "Chapters: 1" and "Words: 4,166?"

I thought it might be intended for another story description, but it's hard to tell. You have have only four posted stories with more than 25 chapters. None of those four include any such in teir descriptions.
Berlin chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Aww this was adorable, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Writing French accent is not just hard to write, it is also hard to read. So please just write normal English, and the reader can imagine her speaking with more or less accent.
PugTheMagician chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
This was a very sweet story
Saint Raven chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I think you know magic yourself, because I just cannot stop reading your stories! And I want more, oh dear do I want more!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
this is a nice romance fic,
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »