Reviews for Here Forever
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This was sweet. )
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Ginny is very much like her mother. I'm happy for Harry and Luna.
Someone chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Nice work.
Salunatic chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Kinda sad for Ginny, but again, she is kind of whiny. Nicely written though, especially the part where Luna clings onto Harry as an anchor. I mean, no matter how strong a person is emotionally, there is bound to be a breaking point eventually.

Realistic, emotional, beautiful.

-Salunatic
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
That was nice I do enjoy this pairing :))) Also, I love your disclaimers! Best ones out there.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This almost fits well with the Faery Heroes story, just a week or 2 around mione and they win her over :-)
Ar-Kaos chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Fun, touching and punchy.. a lovely piece of work :)
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I like this; one the one side, you've sort of followed canon; on the other you've followed up what could have happened after Harry broke up with Ginny. The conclusion of the last book didn't work well, JKR left too many loose ends; the epilogue felt more like an afterthought or the result of a phone call from an editor saying "toss in a few 'graphs about what happens in a few years." Thanks for writing and sharing it.
eyann85 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I love this too ! only thing that I'm not a fan of is Fleur's dialog … but I know myself that trying to write a french accent is not easy … anyway looking forward to reading more of your work
zArkham chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
If there is one thing I really hate about JKR is she seems TOTALLY oblivious to suffering. I went through a LOT less than someone like Luna or Harry during my AFG combat tour and I have issues. Harry should be a frickin' basket case. 60 FOOT SNAKE! GIANT SPIDERS! Oh and years and years of mental abuse and physical neglect!

Luna seems to just sail through the imprisonment at Malfoy Manor. While a pureblood, I'm sure it wasn't "too bad" but given Bellatrix "too bad" is relative. Then there is the fact that Xeno probably died in the explosion so Luna lost her dad who was betraying (even if it was too his mind needful) Harry to Voldemort. Yet JKR just has Luna smile dreamily through it all. I try to write her as fey; JKR writes her as clinically disturbed.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Yeah, accents are tough. A French accent is especially tough (in my experience, anyway) because a lot of the words you come up with when replacing a hard TH with a Z and a soft TH with an S are actual WORDS and it looks funny. And MSWord wants to correct them, and sometimes doesn't ask permission.

This was a sweet story that I enjoyed quite a bit. Along with practically everyone I know who has read the books, I dislike the Harry/Ginny relationship. They just DON'T click. No chemistry at all. This is better.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
nice story... interesting twists too :)
OldMasterMage chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Good story, thank you for sharing.
MagicSilver7081 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
It's so touching... I really love this story.
GuardianOfTheEther chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I can think of no better way to describe this than to say absolutely beautiful and even that does it little to no justice this is the perfect example of Luna and Harry being together (I have never liked Harry being with Ginny as it makes no logical sense and Molly's little love potion joke in the third book mixed with Harry suddenly desperately loving a girl who was largely ignored untill book six just gives me metaphorical nightmares and I'm sure you see why)

My this turned into one hell of a rant terribly sorry about that any way wonderful work I hope to see lots more in the future.