Reviews for Ask Big Sister
AmericanCanada chapter 29 . 2/10
Привет Belarus, do you know where Russia's sunflowers are? I would like one.
The Falcon is a Spy chapter 29 . 9/30/2013
Dear Hungary,
1:What is your opinion on AmeRuCa? It's probably out there somewhere.
2: Do you like Yuri or just Yaoi? I'm more of a Yuri fan myself.
3: I would suggest keeping an eye on Spain and Romano when they take requests. :)
Dear Belarus,
Suppose Russia disappeared forever. What would you do?
A.D.V.H chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
To Ukraine and Bela
Er.. Guten abend. I haf been vanting to ask... Vhy do you two love Russia so much? And you both know he von't go for eizer of you. So in zat scenario, vould you two settle for each ozer if you couldn't get Russia?
Sincerely, Germany
P.S. Belarus vould you possibly be able to hit Preußen for me? (Prussia)
theonlydudeonfanfiction chapter 24 . 4/23/2013
Dear Belarus,
Daww, don't be bitter. Dad can be an idiot sometimes, (especially nowadays) but looks can be tricky. He know a hella lot of languages after all. Besides, we aren't so different. We have similar weather, right?

Colorado
Deadly-Angel1420 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Dear Russia and Belarus why do you chase Russia? He's your Brother, and he doesn't like you. So why do you keep chasing him?
Russia why are you scared of Belarus? is she stronger than you or something? oh by the way I got bord one day and croched 3 small sunflowers. Do you want one.
flyingmintbunnylol chapter 29 . 11/20/2012
Dear Hungary what did canada and prussia do?
Calina Moscow Braginski chapter 29 . 11/7/2012
Privet Aunt Belarus and Aunt Ukraine!
It is me, your niece Moscow. I did not know you had an ask page. You must be making so many friends
Aunt B-belarus...do y-you think you c-could stop s-stalking Big Brother so m-much? *Hides behind a chair* It is just that, when ever Big Brother gets scared of you, he drags me along to where ever he is hiding. It can get annoying sometimes. I already had to hide with the Baltics all last week. Oh no! I just told you where Big Brother hides! *facepalm* I am going to be in trouble now, da.
Also, c-could you a-ask Minsk to leave m-me alone f-for a little b-bit? He will not leave my side for days on end, and it is hard to accomplish anything when I fear my cousin will whip knives out at me.
Oh, Aunt Ukraine, I can rub your shoulders when ever you want me too. It is fun to do sometimes
До свидания! Я люблю тебя!
Dark Glass01 chapter 26 . 9/26/2012
Dear Turkey/Ottoman Empire:

I'm curious about something. From your personal perspective, what is the most awesome thing you've ever done? I'm a huge fan of your history, and want to know you things were from the man himself.

Sincerely,
Dark Glass01, America's unofficial history reference

Dear Belarus:

If Russia ever DID agree to go out with you, what would be your dream date?

Sincerely,
Dark Glass01, America's unofficial history reference
Awesome Preussen chapter 26 . 9/18/2012
Dear Hungary the Hündin,

Was zum teufel? The only way I'd do anything with Canada is if I was way drunk. He's a nice guy, but way too young for me. Hey... did you spike my beer? (I shall refrain from commenting on anything between me and Priss. I'm not wasting my awesome on you.)

Awesomely, Gilbert Beilschmidt (Königreich Preußen)

PS dear Ukraine, I think Canada has a crush on you. Kesesesesese...
Kenya-Chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Dear England,

I hate you *kicks and runs off XD*

Dear America,
Hey man what's up! congrats with winning the Olympics!

Dear Denmark,
Hey Denny ! How is everyone up there!

From,
Shelia/ Kenya
poptartlover7478 chapter 25 . 8/25/2012
Dear Seychelles,
Hello I'm your younger self
I just wanted to ask if you've seen my goldfish..
It disappeared and I can't find it. ; - ;
I also wanted to know if you have feelings for England.I usually hang out with his younger self a lot.I like him a keeps telling me to stay away from France, though...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Dear Mam,

Alright, the occasional black eye for the Nords it is then, I won't kill them. But could you please at least let Gaul talk to her son to let him know that I'm not going to share his bed until I'm married. He just won't respect that I have my own personal choices.

Love,
Maureen *Republic of Ireland*
ImperialAssassinTwins77 chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Aine: OMG! Thank you for taking our questions! XD
Arata: But we have more if you don't mind.

Dear Hungary (again),
Please be honest with us Mom. If Prussia had a better personality and was more attractive and appealing and you didn't know Austria at the time, would you marry Prussia? Besides, when he found out you were a woman he tossed you his coat and was very soft-spoken,sweet,and considerate. You guys were childhood friends even! You gotta give him points for that. Please don't get mad at us when we say this Mom but Austria is very strict and not very good at fighting. He can act very snobbish at times too. You're kinda doing all the work in battle and manual labor. Also, don't you know if a person teases you alot and annoys you that means they like you? And depending on how many he's teased you, he probably LOVES you.

Prussia: (gets dragged in by a rope) Owwww! Aine! Arata!
Aine: Say sorry bruder.
Prussia: The awesome me doesn't-!
Both: Now!
Prussia: ...Ja...Err...Hungary...they're making me write this now and I truly mean this...I'm sorry for acting so obnoxious and annoying towards you and Austria as much as I hate him...I wish we could get along again like when we were kids...
Aine: Good Prussia. (Drags him out of room)
Arata: About Austria...he made Aine cry! She was having a piano recital and Austria claimed to simply "critique" her but he was so harsh! Prussia was there and simply said she did her best and that was what made it awesome. I wish you could have seen it Mom...Prussia was like a true parent and was out of his annoying,obnoxious personality...I think you guys could have made an amazing couple...
Aine: (comes back into room and hits him on head with frying pan) Don't tell her that! I don't wanna seem like a crybaby! And she's friends with Austria so...Oh and Mom you have officially turned me into a yaoi fan,tomboy soldier,and frying pan addict. :3

Dear Belarus,
We see...Sorry. Anyways, Belarus we may seem insane but can you be our sestra? By the way, Russia's with us da.

Russia: (is dragged in tied to a chair) Aine. Arata. Why did you drag me in here da? (Sees Belarus,shivers,then glares at Aine and Arata with dark aura surrounding him) Kolkolkolkolkolkol...
Both: Eeeepppp! Belarus, he's all yours! Please don't let him kill us.
Artistically-Free chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
Thank you I'd be sure to visit Minsk! C:
Artistically-Free chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
Привет, Беларусь!

I'm going to vacay in Belarus, and then later on in Russia. Sadly, I couldn't get any good seats for Ukraine. But anyway- what sights do you recommend I should see? And how good is the vodka over there?

-A