Reviews for Alternate Ending
wishfulliving89 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
very funny, love it.
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
*standing way behind Yamamoto, snickering at the looks on everyone's faces* well did ya expect? Starrk-nii-san to mark Ichi-chan and NOT mate with him? Its gonna be a while before they stop tho.

Isshin: AND Y IS THAT!?

Me: -_- beCAUUUUUSE Starrk-nii-san OBVIOUSLYYYY wants to make sure Ichi-chan does not doubt who he belongs to AND to make sure Ichi-chan gets pregnant without having to get his hopes up only for him to be crushed and have to try again

Isshin: MY BEAUTIFUL SON IS GETTING IMPREGNATED!?

Me: yes...yes he is

Isshin: NOOOOOO! I WILL SAVE U ICHI-

Me: -_- ... *slaps Isshin* GET A HOLD OF YERSELF! Now, think about this! Ichi-chan will finally have a family of his own and his own children, and u will get ur grandchildren that will be protected, as well as Ichi-chan, by a powerful Alpha!

Yamamoto: u seem to know a lot about this mating

Me: *snorts* of COURSE i do! I AM a BETA!

Everyone else: o.o WHAT!?

Yamamoto: child what r u talking ab-

Ilforte: CIA! *runs up to Ciaran*

Me: oops...

Ilforte: CIA! WHERE HAVE U BEEN!? FIRST I FIND NEL AND WONDERWEISS CORNED BY THAT FUCKING IKKAKU, YUMICHIKA, AND KENPACHI THEN I LEARN U HAVE DISAPPEARED BY GRIMMJOW AND ULQUIORRA! U SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF THE KIDS AND I!

Me: *puppy dog eyes and imaginary puppy ears down and tail between legs* im srry, Ilforte. But i wanted to make sure Yamamoto-san and Isshin-san and the others didnt hurt Ichi-chan and Starrk-nii-san! *tears welling up*

Ilforte: *eyes go soft. Huffs and hugs Ciaran* damn u and ur cuteness!

Everyone else: O.o ...what the heck!?

Nel & Wonderweiss: MUMMY! DADDY! *runs and hides behind Cia ad Ilforte*

Ikkaku: COME BACK HERE U DAMN BRATS! *swinging zanpacto in air*

Me: *reitsu becomes dark and threatening in air around me* Ikkaku-kun...y r u chasing my children, my poor angels, while swinging ur zanpacto like a wild man?

Ikkaku: *feels the threatening reitsu coming from Cia. Screams and runs away*
rentamiya chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Moreeeeeee
XD

Longer next chappy please

I cant wait for more :)
mimifoxlove chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
this was great story! I will totally read your other stories!

-mimi
fruits.baskets1 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
hope you have more chapters to put in alternate ending
Kurokarin chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
OMG i liked this a lot. it's so sweet. please update soon )
Alrye chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
*cackling away insanely like Shiro* EPIC! XD
Dark Inu Fan chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Poor Hanatarou! He'll be scarred for life! Isshin on the other hand, once he gets over the shock, will be thrilled for grandbabies! And once the couple get over their 'honeymoon', it'll be interesting to see how the captains (Yamamoto) will explain this to the new... wife. I don't doubt that Ichigo will be less than pleased. Keep up the good work, dark
Love Psycho chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
What? Over? Hell no. You MUST make a sequel! More from Ichigo's point of view this time, because that's the important part - how he deals with this.

Wow. Starrk has...stanima. As does Ichigo, but I knew that already. Must be the high reiryoku levels...

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
whitetiger9953 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
AHAHAHAHAH...they were...HAHAHAHAHA...can't breath...HAHAHAHAHA...and he heard...AHAHAHAHAHA...poor...HAHAHA...daddy...AHAHAHAHA*rolling on floor holding belly*HAHAHAHAHA
Can't wait for more.
Nuriko Kurosaki chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Oh. Youre writing it differently. Lol I was like wait what? The end?
Ha poor Hanatarou having to sit out side and wait for their matings to be done! And Isshin. Pfft oh man. That's not something a father wants to hear at all!
Ah so then I'll be excited for the next parts! :)
darkhuntressxir chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
no wonder he didn't enter the room..
XxShadowfangxX chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Ha ha poor Isshin!
Lil Mexican chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Omg I loved it! I will keep a look out for the other story!
I'm giggling like mad right now!
makedi chapter 2 . 7/2/2012