Reviews for You Just Licked My Face
CainAJLBassen chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
sequel?
Valentine chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Niiiiice Yamato so sly! I like!
Oomaki-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Hahaha! I love it! Not only was it amazingly written, but the story line was amazing! You did a great job at pulling out their competitive natures too. Great job!
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Haha, that was cute and awesome and sweet and hot and -ICE CREAM YAY- I loved the way that you intertwined their shenanigans with the lion documentary. That was ace.
Cloe Lockless chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Haha XD I love it!
Twiggy Strider chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was fantastic! First Digimon fic I've ever read, and it was just awesome. I love how the story kind of came around full-circle. That just made the entire thing better. X3
Magi Aladdin chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
You cock tease
Krad chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Haha very cute! Maybe ur next one shot should be one of a very submissive taichi ;)
EpochWulf chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
So good. Taichi makes such a good top ;)
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was soooo hot :D Awesome work as always!

Yess I know I need to read your other fics XD But for some reason I can never keep straight which ones ive read and where ive read too.. except behind closed doors... for some reason that one just sticks out in my mind, and always want an update for it XD But they are ALL good! I just have to be in the mood to read s longer story anymore anyway, i actually have "a cup of lust" opened in a tab that im planning on reading sometime... hopefully soon... eh, that was alot of info you didn't need XD Sorry XD

One final question and I'll stop bugging you :)

Im addicted to paying people to draw me yaoi... (Have tons of it XD ) If i had someone draw me a scene from this, would you have a problem with that? :)