Reviews for The Bumpy Road
Aretaic chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This is a really well-written story! I liked how you showed the progress of their relationship from merely being best friends to something more - when they were merely confidants to each other to when they decided to give it a try and be together. This is actually realistic.

(I was also touched by the author's notes at the end! :) I love how you did the parallels!) Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Very nice story love the true element to it. Hope it's still great with you wonder woman lol. Good story thanks
Ryan2212 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Really fun story!
Casema chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
So awesome!
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awesome story
shugokage chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is an excellent huge one-shot good job and thanks for the great story!
diego chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
me encantoooooooooooooo
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was a lovely story G!

great plot! It's amazing how real life experiences infuse life into a story. Glad you and your wife defeated Darkseid!

congratulations!
booeygirl89 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was an excellent story! Thank you so much for sharing it. I really enjoyed the bit about Maxima and how their date mirrored your real life. Truly enjoyable.
rentauri chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I really enjoyed the story, it was fun and enjoyable the entire way way.

It was also educational.. Sugar or Honey on Popcorn, never heard that before might have to try it.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
That was really sweet! Plus kudos for the mentions of GWTW(my fave book of All time) and that Caesar reference!

It was truly an enjoyable read!
sovereign91001 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Excellent story Gus, it stands well as not only a SM/WW story but as a romance story in it's own right. The characterization was solid and the plot flowed smoothly.I enjoyed this enough that I believe I will be re-reading this one several times. Great job!
Amazonia-V chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I was drawn into this story - very believable and i liked the references to the DC story-lines. In fact, you've linked all the confusing love angles nicely together (for Diana) and explained some pretty incomprehensible (on DC's part) love story-lines.
Anderfail chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
200 Kelvin is minus 73.15 degrees Celsius. That is, it's way below freezing. I assume you meant something else with that statement. Kelvin is simply degrees Celsius 273.15. It's an absolute zero scale, 200 Kelvin is actually very cold.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love this. It's how people really fall in love. Your use of your own experiences show that's why I think Clark and Diana work so well. It is more authentic and you can see that relationship reflected in the everyday loves of people. If you love someone you would never want to hurt them, and be their rock, even if it only starts out as friends. The idea of people around them seeing that they are made for each other while they were clueless is very poignant too.