Reviews for Prometheus Aftermath
Mewlexii chapter 30 . 12/2/2012
Wow, that was just too awesome for words! But is that the end? Are you really gonna end it with dead David and Elizabeth with a baby? :'( And I was hoping for more David/shaw romantic moments too but nevertheless it was still a fantastic read! Hope you write about them more :)
zzetta13 chapter 30 . 11/26/2012
Friendly advice, I would say more Viciously Witty advice:). Thanks for your post VW. I've sent you something, and yes I’m posting a comment in my own review board so there :)
Viciously Witty chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Some friendly advice:

Please do not bold and italicize everything. It is really hard on the eyes as a reader. I had to stop. And you seem to use exclamation points a lot. Too much and improperly. They should really only be used in dialogue. Again, it is really awkward to read.

I would also suggest revamping your summary. It is basically an author note and fails to really give any indication of what the story is about. I decided to read because the reviews were high. I then discovered that other readers have pointed out the same issues. And you seem to be answering reviews as reviews. That is not what reviews are for. You are probably not doing this on purpose, but to an outsider it looks like you are padding your numbers. You do not actually have as many reviews as you appear to, because many of those reviews are your own comments - sometimes several per chapter. That is disingenuous as a writer. You should answer questions and reply to reviews via PMs (the reply button is right there on the review itself) or if you want to post your reply to everyone, then include it in your next chapter.

I really cannot get into your story as is, but perhaps I will check back later. Maybe getting a Beta would help.

I hope you take my advice with a grain of salt, it was respectfully given from a writer to a writer. We are all just trying to help each other out. I am a fan of this fandom too and your writing is not bad, it just needs a little tweaking.

Vic Wit
Xahraxs chapter 30 . 11/20/2012
This is cool. When do the xenos show up again? Also will the mystery of Weyland's true self be revealed?
David 8 chapter 30 . 11/17/2012
Epilogue...? END? Noooo! You cannot do that to us.

Is i really the End?

NooooOOOoooOooooooooooooo...! All your fans burst in tears.
missy betty chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
Hehe, I am reading now Chapter 12 of this surprisingly interesting story. it really grasped my attention.
You, David 9, you'd better stay away from Shaw, she's only meant for David 8!
megumisakura chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
great chapter!
Xahraxs chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
What happens next? Also will Liz and David find out about Ash's plans? Who knows what David would do if he saw Ash threaten Liz like Ash did Ripley in Alien.
Bionic Angel chapter 29 . 11/3/2012
Yaaaay you have updated! *dances*
David 8 chapter 29 . 11/2/2012
HOORAY! Your fic has now oficially become one of the biggest multi-chapter fics in Prometheus fandom. I have followed it from the start, and I must say that you are getting better and better with every chapter. I admire your persistence. Keep up the damn good work.

Guest chapter 28 . 10/27/2012
My apologies for the lag-time Bionic Angel ( my thanks to you, and also Xahraxs, David 8, PurpleSaber66, Mad Hatter,lemurs366 & so many others for your feedback ). Chapter 29, I am looking to post up early to mid-next week. I never thought to continue the story of Prometheus: Aftermath to almost 30 chapters. It is quite fun, and I hope to post something soon. Thanks for all the comments, Z
Bionic Angel chapter 28 . 10/27/2012
Please update soon!
Mad Hatter chapter 28 . 10/22/2012
Fantastic fic, love it!
lemurs366 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
You really should learn how to you use a question mark.
They don't go on the ends of statements.
Nor are they used to show that the preceding sentence was one where a character was wondering something. "!' generally means you should have read the preceding sentence in a yell. So it's quite often inappropriate! In narratives, it's very rare for an exclamation point to be used except when it is used at thte end of speech.

I get the feeling that english isn't your first langauge.

The story's pretty good though. hope you did manage to see the film again as your characters are getting a bit out character.
I like the story so far, not sure about 2 davids though
a beta would make this story ace
AutumnChild22 chapter 28 . 10/21/2012
I was reaching for the next chapter, but there wasn't. Very interesting and I can't wait to see what the creature is. But I sort of have a clue. ;) Wonder why David gave himself the name of Charlie. Interesting...
Hope you update soon :)