Reviews for Sweets
TeamJemTeamMalec chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Loved it, of course. Pretty much the entire thing. Your grammar's getting better, so far I've read your fics in order. I've also noticed a progresing amount of detail. First it was simply "they kissed," then it was a little more detail, and now we have this. I'd have to say, I approve :) Although, I am somewhat worried about what the next one will bring if this progression continues...
WhyHelloThereSir chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I love this. It's like I'm reading about a battle of wits, but when I step back and look at it, it's like I'm reading about 2 dorky teenagers. Fantastic. The set up is very fun. Thank you for writing this! It's a joy to read!
destinationmirkwood chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Yay! :)) Thanks so much!

I know you said you didn't like this chapter, but I thought it was great. Yeah, it was a little abrupt, but I like that you never really know how involved Mycroft is in this whole operation. You kind of never really know how involved he is in anything, but it's safest to assume he knows everything haha. Nice job :P
LNFRARADIANT chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Love the end...John frustrated at Sherlock once again...but with important changes :D
LNFRARADIANT chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
*more giggles* Poor John...kissing your (male) flatmate, then going to dinner with his brother. Ah feel for ya.
LNFRARADIANT chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Poor Anderson...I fell over laughing at that bit ;P
Love the story so far, hilarious and sweet (pun intended).
LNFRARADIANT chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
The game is afoot indeed ;)
Liking the story; fluffy, slightly slashy, and giving me a strange longing for sugar.
Sendai chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
This is great fun. You have had me LOLing more than once. Love the game with strawberry candies and the kiss in front of the Yarders, priceless. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter -John vs the Holmes Brothers.
I am still smiling from this story thank you.
Ps I would never have known that English was not your first language if you hadn't told us.
destinationmirkwood chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Oh. My. Word.

YES. YES PLEASE YES. Holy cow this is going to be amazing xD Oh my gosh, I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to see what happens in the next chapter. Sherlock is going to be absolutely horrible, I can already tell. Oh this is going to be bad, but in a good way xD

Sorry, don't mind my excited fangirl ravings. This was a very nice insight and seemed pretty understandable. Of course John would still say he's not gay, because he doesn't like men, he just likes Sherlock (who happens to be a man, but that's not the point). Poor John, he has no idea what he's just gotten himself into.
arelando chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
hahaha poor John! nah who am i kidding he deserves it for teasing sherlock can't wait what sherlocks has installed for his lovely soldier.
destinationmirkwood chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Hahaha this was brilliant! Thanks so much for uploading! :D I loved it. Everything was just great; they were so in character, the emotions were written wonderfully, and it was a happy ending :))

I especially liked the first paragraph of this chapter, how Sherlock's observations were routinely interrupted by John haha.

Please continue to write, you are very good at it. Fantastic story!
Q chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
You should post this in TV category. It's not about the books.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Excellent six chapters.
destinationmirkwood chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Ahhhhh you're killing me here! ;) It was nice to get a look into Sherlock's head though, to get his perspective on this whole thing. It's really quite sweet seeing him insecure for once, especially since it's with John. Now, hopefully John can just accept he loves Sherlock and try not to over-think it haha.

Lovely chapter! :)
JJCatano chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
SPOILER ALERT:Awesome Story, I love the way you bring a story from Nicotine to Romance.