Reviews for His Obsession!
LunarDragneel chapter 17 . 10/21
Hi Author san! I'm sorry if the following seems kinda offensive but I prefer this version over the new remake, it feels like it had more depth then the new one did in the first chapter! Plus this one kinda has a better...plot or is it the layout of whats happening? hmmmmm...well you probably no what I mean anyway, but as I was saying I feel that this story has a better plot and writing style compared t the new one. I'm not being biased on the fact that this story has more chapters or anything like that! It's just that this one attracts me to read it more than the remake. Sorry if any of that seemed rude or offensive! I just wanted to let you know what one f the stories I preferred and why. Thanks for reading this and sorry if you feel like this was a waste of your time.
Oh so you won't continue this story then
Poor Lucy but I hope Lucy gets better
Lucy why are you lying you love natsu not blonde-bee
Well I hope you keep get that dream
lumina chapter 16 . 5/12
This story is excellent!
You should have continued this story!
4evrDorkly17 chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
Yessssss Natsu interrupt
interrupt very quickly!
StinLu mustn't happen!
4evrDorkly17 chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
You should make it where Natsu nonchalantly calls her 'Luce' and she starts to (or just immediately remembers him?) remember him from child hood because its not in Lucy's character for her to forget people that easily something must've happened!
4evrDorkly17 chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
"-Observing her with a heated stare?" welp! Natsu's a stalker now in Lucy's eyes...
4evrDorkly17 chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
How could anyone forget Natsuuuu!? He has pin-*cough*-salmon hair for custards sakes!
4evrDorkly17 chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Ooooh I can't wait to read more~
Yadis J chapter 17 . 7/6/2016
You should still continue this one.
This fits the title of the story perfectly.
What wouldve sucked is if the story didnt match the title.
It will be misleading like some other stories titles and summaries were for me. In my opinion at least. I really loved this one hopefully you continue this one and the newly updated one. They are both good. I just love natsu showing more obsession here lol
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
Ehhhhhh... Wtf
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2016
Hi love the chapter BUT can you pleeaaaassssseeeeeeee explain what Natsu meant when he said the whole thing about Lucy not remembering him or something?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
It has been confirmed that there are stalkers on this...thingy? No offence