Reviews for The Real Monster
Zeus501 chapter 20 . 3/29
i dont know y...but im unable to read this story any more...i guess like ur writing muse, my reading muse is a fickle bitch...as long as she stays with me, i will not stop reading a story, but when she leaves, im unable to even read another word of the story...sorry lol
Zeus501 chapter 11 . 3/29
i dont know y i am reading this story so much...normaly, im not a big fan of this type of story, but u somehow make it addicting lol
Chaotic chains x chapter 15 . 3/27
Yay kushina lives!... Shit ( zombie) kushina lives ! Nooooooooo! Coach-sans dead! Why!
Chaotichainfear chapter 14 . 3/27
You you killed kushina (well a mercy killing but still) you monster ( ironic huh) she didn't even know about him she didn't even know!
Though nice so far a little sociopathic in a way that makes me feel that someone is sacrificing 666 kittens on an altar but nice fic but WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL KUSHINA! Why!
Zeus501 chapter 10 . 3/28
i hate you so much...its 1:30 am...and i cant stop reading this story...y did u make it so addicting?
i kid...awesome story
Slayiv chapter 15 . 3/7
Couch-San is dead... You monster!
phongcae23 chapter 10 . 1/4
... Well I must hand it to you, I never thought I would hate Minato... Great work.
JittottiJ chapter 28 . 10/23/2014
... What can I say? "Basically one of the best story that I've read."? Or "You should be writing a book."? Or again "Nice plot, are you (or have you been) a student in psychology or a connecting field?".

... As you (should have) understood, I really liked your story. But because I do not believe in giving a long winded congratulation, I shall pass to the points that I dislike in your story and why:
Naruto's senseis and first mission: blabant deus ex machina.
The death of Couch-san: by killing Couch-san, you proved yourself to be an heartless monster.
The attack of the land of sky: see 1st point.

Beside these 3 points, I think all that I can muster to you and your story is praise and envy.
myulander chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
great
Assasin Nero chapter 28 . 9/17/2014
and I was going to study for the whole day today
T51b Moridin chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
Gotta say this story was phenomenal. I commend you for an interesting, captivating, and mind blowing story. You managed to make it dramatic and full of drama without over dramatizing and ruining it. You balanced it well good work. I look forward to your next great pieces.
T51b Moridin chapter 27 . 7/22/2014
Hes obito. Shit happens.
T51b Moridin chapter 26 . 7/22/2014
Well omega is naruto albeit another aspect of the same person. I find it incredibly entertaining. I guess by observing and understanding the skills of the sharingan his eyes evolved. Though amateratsu is a dojutsu based skill so he should be able to learn it as it doesnt require fire affjnity since its all in their eyes. Also he ca. Learn other affinites with the right teaching just like you had b teach him how to make lightning.
T51b Moridin chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
Hm. I feel like the tragedy had become mr op kicking ass and /WINNING. O well I adore his whole setup. I think the dojutsu is pretty cool. Understanding
Is better than copying as it creates mastery. And mastery brjngs real strength. I find that it has more stages as kyuubi did sah there was more growth it could have.
T51b Moridin chapter 24 . 7/21/2014
Hm so when he says her real parents are in konoha and that he is the previous jinchuuriki but anko is not her mother then the girl will have a nervous breakdown.