Reviews for The Real Monster
Easdja chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
You are using too much kun chan and san, also you add them to be polite parents don't add them to their children also wifes and husbands.
SSTR87 chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
I just wanted to mention how much I love this fanfic! Yes it's cruel but really well written and holds the reader captivated the entire time
FF Sceptic chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Sooo... Naruto isn't going after vengeance... Do I even need to point out the many ways that is wrong?
1. Naruto has been pretyu much BLEEPED by Konoha in every possible way, and if you say "Oh it wasn't the whole village", then explain the MOBS OF CIVILIANS THAT LIKELY MAKE UP MOST OF KONOHA!
2. If the Hokage wanted naruto under control, why not use a memory suppressant seal?
3. If Naruto stays in Konoha, he IS going to develop bonds to people. This is a fact. It's called Stockholm Syndrome. At which point I shall leave this story entirely.
4. (My weakest argument) Back on the topic of vengeance, if the kyuubi wants naruto to give in, why not amplify his emotions towards escape so that naruto does eventually escape, is hunted down, and thus luring him into a situation where he would need the fox's chakra or die, giving him a chance to take control.

Good day, the fanfic sceptic
NaruHinaOTP chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
I don't get this fucking bullshit! First of all! Why the fuck is Minato afraid of the fucking COUNCIL AND FUCKING DANZO! THAT FUCKING ONE EYED BITCH IS AN ANT COMPARED TO FUCKING MINATO IN CANON! YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS BITCH!.
HitmaN007 chapter 28 . 10/23/2015
The fuck hashirama is back hahaha anyway nice story
pr0dz chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I actually wish Obito killed Minato.
Deiru Tamashi chapter 28 . 10/1/2015
FINALLY finished reading this fics- took me a whole month to do so. But it was one of the best Naruto fics I've read, along with the first where Naruto becomes Raikage. I've seen Hokage, Mizukage and over Otokage, but this was new. Also one of the few fics where I've seen Naruto paired with Shizuka outside of a harem. It's nice. And this does make me wonder how Orochinaru would have turned out, had he been successful. Still, it was a very good fic, and a nice ending, ignoring that last tidbit that I feel you put specifically to piss us off. This indeed derserves a favorite, for both this fic and you.

Nice work!
moneygreen932 chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
I know this is pretty pointless because the story is complete and is an old one but I just gotta say I wish Naruto wasn't such a dick to people who don't deserve it... I can understand him being untrusting and upset with his situation but does he have to be such a dick to Kushina and Katsumi.. I mean Katsumi is only doing what her mother says but Kushina genuinely cares for Naruto in this stpry even taking stands against her husband... You can even say she sometimes shows more concern for him than she does for Katsumi sometimes and that's the child that she raised and watch grow up and still Naruto dodges her like the IRS...I just feel like that cold shoulder is Unwarranted and it's tough imagining Naruto not having the rationale to know that maybe he's being a little too hard on somebody who's trying to make things easier on him... I can't really see him acting unfairly like that to her I mean yeah she did take him, and yeah she did stab him to bring him but still she even tried to take care of him before he left Konoha... I just had to let that out.. I am enjoying the story although it's not as dark as I thought it'd be which is slightly refreshing.. I am gonna continue and just hope that things get better for Kushina and little Katsumi.. I know that based off of what I did read of your Naruto story about him being like another Second Hokage that you have a theme of making his family work for their redemption if they get redeemed at all but in this one I personally find it hard to lay a lot of fault at Kushina's feet and to lay any at Katsumi's.. Hopefully Naruto comes around to at least them...
Guest chapter 20 . 7/23/2015
then blush more excellent sama
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
get rid of that damn seal and kill minato slowly
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2015
kill minato form an everlasting happy aliance kumo and leaf
DannyPhantom619 chapter 28 . 6/12/2015
Awesome
PokeGalLavender chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
I majorly pissed right now. When does Naru-Chan run back to Kumo? I want that to happen, cuz i hate Konoha.
Zeus501 chapter 20 . 3/29/2015
i dont know y...but im unable to read this story any more...i guess like ur writing muse, my reading muse is a fickle bitch...as long as she stays with me, i will not stop reading a story, but when she leaves, im unable to even read another word of the story...sorry lol
Zeus501 chapter 11 . 3/29/2015
i dont know y i am reading this story so much...normaly, im not a big fan of this type of story, but u somehow make it addicting lol