Reviews for The Real Monster
moneygreen932 chapter 8 . 8/21
I know this is pretty pointless because the story is complete and is an old one but I just gotta say I wish Naruto wasn't such a dick to people who don't deserve it... I can understand him being untrusting and upset with his situation but does he have to be such a dick to Kushina and Katsumi.. I mean Katsumi is only doing what her mother says but Kushina genuinely cares for Naruto in this stpry even taking stands against her husband... You can even say she sometimes shows more concern for him than she does for Katsumi sometimes and that's the child that she raised and watch grow up and still Naruto dodges her like the IRS...I just feel like that cold shoulder is Unwarranted and it's tough imagining Naruto not having the rationale to know that maybe he's being a little too hard on somebody who's trying to make things easier on him... I can't really see him acting unfairly like that to her I mean yeah she did take him, and yeah she did stab him to bring him but still she even tried to take care of him before he left Konoha... I just had to let that out.. I am enjoying the story although it's not as dark as I thought it'd be which is slightly refreshing.. I am gonna continue and just hope that things get better for Kushina and little Katsumi.. I know that based off of what I did read of your Naruto story about him being like another Second Hokage that you have a theme of making his family work for their redemption if they get redeemed at all but in this one I personally find it hard to lay a lot of fault at Kushina's feet and to lay any at Katsumi's.. Hopefully Naruto comes around to at least them...
then blush more excellent sama
get rid of that damn seal and kill minato slowly
kill minato form an everlasting happy aliance kumo and leaf
DannyPhantom619 chapter 28 . 6/12
Awesome
KiyaTheBanette chapter 5 . 5/26
I majorly pissed right now. When does Naru-Chan run back to Kumo? I want that to happen, cuz i hate Konoha.
Zeus501 chapter 20 . 3/29
i dont know y...but im unable to read this story any more...i guess like ur writing muse, my reading muse is a fickle bitch...as long as she stays with me, i will not stop reading a story, but when she leaves, im unable to even read another word of the story...sorry lol
Zeus501 chapter 11 . 3/29
i dont know y i am reading this story so much...normaly, im not a big fan of this type of story, but u somehow make it addicting lol
Chaotic chains x chapter 15 . 3/27
Yay kushina lives!... Shit ( zombie) kushina lives ! Nooooooooo! Coach-sans dead! Why!
Chaotichainfear chapter 14 . 3/27
You you killed kushina (well a mercy killing but still) you monster ( ironic huh) she didn't even know about him she didn't even know!
Though nice so far a little sociopathic in a way that makes me feel that someone is sacrificing 666 kittens on an altar but nice fic but WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL KUSHINA! Why!
Zeus501 chapter 10 . 3/28
i hate you so much...its 1:30 am...and i cant stop reading this story...y did u make it so addicting?
i kid...awesome story
Slayiv chapter 15 . 3/7
Couch-San is dead... You monster!
phongcae23 chapter 10 . 1/4
... Well I must hand it to you, I never thought I would hate Minato... Great work.
JittottiJ chapter 28 . 10/23/2014
... What can I say? "Basically one of the best story that I've read."? Or "You should be writing a book."? Or again "Nice plot, are you (or have you been) a student in psychology or a connecting field?".

... As you (should have) understood, I really liked your story. But because I do not believe in giving a long winded congratulation, I shall pass to the points that I dislike in your story and why:
Naruto's senseis and first mission: blabant deus ex machina.
The death of Couch-san: by killing Couch-san, you proved yourself to be an heartless monster.
The attack of the land of sky: see 1st point.

Beside these 3 points, I think all that I can muster to you and your story is praise and envy.
myulander chapter 12 . 9/29/2014