Reviews for The Real Monster
ddentler21 chapter 28 . 2/5
Hell yeah, that's a fantastic story
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 1/9
Never have I read a story where characters are so OOC.

This was like impossible to read simply due to the idiocy of what actually happened.
YakAge chapter 4 . 1/2
I don't really get why people don't believe that a blonde person can have a black-haired child. Do genetics work differently in your world, or is every person universally stupid?
Also, your Kushina and Minato are pretty much the worst people I've ever read about in a fiction. I think even the comically evil Danzo deserves more sympathy than both Namikazes. Kushina is just the worst of the worst, much more depraved even than her sorry excuse of a husband. He, at least, thought to have acted in the interest of the village (misguidedly) whereas she only acts out of pure egoism ('that's my child, I want it'). Wow, good job making me despise them like that.
ta.shrivastava chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
yes, who am I to deny furniture's will?
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 10 . 11/11/2016
Going to drop this here. It's just angst on top of more angst. It's work to try and read it, but I guess that was to be expected from you at this point.
anonymous chapter 17 . 11/5/2016
I think I get now why the title is the real monster. What irony
Shiro KUN chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
Why! :C I had such happythought of shiro growing into a giant snake and helping naruto in battle t-t I hope naruto gets a second snake (possibly from the same mother snake ;) and its albino too)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2016
LONG LIVE THE COUCH!
TimothyLin chapter 8 . 3/31/2016
This is hilarious I loved this chapter. Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2016
i actually want minato to die...slowly and painfully and go to hell then come back to life then repeat the cycle ...any objections? no? ok
ijonk chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
Tree hugger fanfic, no matter what naruto will always tree hugger and whore of fire ;)

precious people BS just like GOLLUM (myy.. preciooouusss) :D
FantasticFlyingFox chapter 16 . 2/27/2016
I am highly upset at the death of couch-san, since you couldve just had him "poofed" back the forest of death rather than dying. Other than that, however, I must say that this is my 3rd favorite story.(although Minato is no longer my favorite kage) *hands you bag of virtual cookies* you've earned it.
Yatsushiro Ryko chapter 15 . 2/16/2016
I almost broke my keyboard... the rage... ignore it... i tried...
Yatsushiro Ryko chapter 5 . 2/15/2016
IM SO FUCKING MAD A T MINATO! KILL HIM!
Easdja chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
You are using too much kun chan and san, also you add them to be polite parents don't add them to their children also wifes and husbands.