Reviews for The Real Monster
What's with the "*will*"?
Midnight Shadow chapter 28 . 4/27
Umm well i just typed an entire 2 paragraphs of fanboy applause on ur work (looks for the ten star rating) and i accidently deleted it all still surprised i just found this story years late thank u for ur imagination
The real monster is you.
BonneteK chapter 12 . 4/9
mother complex...milf.
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 28 . 4/7
...i binge read the absolute shit out of this... all I can say is thank you. good night. p.s. the Izanami section... lol I thought you accidently copied and pasted it during writing or something until it kept happening and Tobi start complaining it was genius.
anyways love your work didn't realise you were also the writer of introverted which was another of my all time favorites... next on my list is your other one harsh truth gonna probably binge that one too when I get the time!
Kinoe-kun chapter 28 . 4/5
Man, I don't know why anyone would hate on this.
Sure, it has a lot of characters seemingly acting OOC, but really? This fic is written really well, with moments which initially seem just another filler later becoming crucial i.e. Takigakure. Seriously, I can't look at Minato the same way not, and Kushina? Oh my. The creepiest yandere I have ever read.
Regards from the community, Kinoe
ddentler21 chapter 28 . 2/5
Hell yeah, that's a fantastic story
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 1/9
Never have I read a story where characters are so OOC.

This was like impossible to read simply due to the idiocy of what actually happened.
YakAge chapter 4 . 1/2
I don't really get why people don't believe that a blonde person can have a black-haired child. Do genetics work differently in your world, or is every person universally stupid?
Also, your Kushina and Minato are pretty much the worst people I've ever read about in a fiction. I think even the comically evil Danzo deserves more sympathy than both Namikazes. Kushina is just the worst of the worst, much more depraved even than her sorry excuse of a husband. He, at least, thought to have acted in the interest of the village (misguidedly) whereas she only acts out of pure egoism ('that's my child, I want it'). Wow, good job making me despise them like that.
ta.shrivastava chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
yes, who am I to deny furniture's will?
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 10 . 11/11/2016
Going to drop this here. It's just angst on top of more angst. It's work to try and read it, but I guess that was to be expected from you at this point.
anonymous chapter 17 . 11/5/2016
I think I get now why the title is the real monster. What irony
Shiro KUN chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
Why! :C I had such happythought of shiro growing into a giant snake and helping naruto in battle t-t I hope naruto gets a second snake (possibly from the same mother snake ;) and its albino too)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2016
LONG LIVE THE COUCH!
Alyr Lin chapter 8 . 3/31/2016
This is hilarious I loved this chapter. Thank you.