Reviews for Ember
99godzilla195 chapter 29 . 9/17/2014
plze continue this :)
jrmf chapter 29 . 2/1/2014
OMG... I love this story! Whats gonna happen. Im dying to know! Please keep up the great work!
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 29 . 10/10/2013
Hey It's Me Sasha Naruto/Naruto Loves FemKyuubi!:) My Dear d3l1ghtful1ns4n1ty!:3

How!:3Are!:3You!:) My Dear?:)

"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"U-um...Here!:3Is!:3My Review!:3And I Think!:3 And I Know!:3 And I Believe!:3That!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Aliens Vs Predators Story!:) Is!:3Really Really And Truly Awesome!:3 And Amazing!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Wonderful!:3 And Nice!:3 And Beautiful!:3 And Perfect!:3 And Cool!:3 And Divine!:3And Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3Chapters!:3Are!:3Really Really And Truly Awesome!:3 And Amazing!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Wonderful!:3 And Nice!:3 And Beautiful!:3 And Perfect!:3 And Cool!:3 And Divine!:3And Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Ember!:) And Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Lar'ja-twhei!:) Have!:3 Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Father-Daughter/Mentor-Apprentice Relationship!:3And Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Ember!:) And Queen!:3Have!:3 Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Mother-Daughter Relationship!:3And Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Ajax!:) And Your:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Ember!:) Have!:3 Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Brother-Sister Relationship!:3And I Would!:3And Will!:3Really Really And Truly Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3To!:3See!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Ember!:) Talk!:3With!:3The Clan!:3And Say!:3That!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Lar'ja-twhei!:) Is!:3Innocent!:3And Explain!:3The Whole!:3Story!:3That!:( Has!:( Darker!D Truth!:( About!:/ Sain'ja!:/ Who!:/ Caused!:( Exile!:( Of!:( Your!:( Poor Lar'ja-twhei!:( But Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Lar'ja-twhei!:) Defeated!:3That!:/ Sain'ja!:/ And Everything!:3Is!:3Fine!:3And I Hope!:3To!:3See!:3More My Dear Beloved Friend!:3

Sooo...What!:3Do!:3You!:) Think!:3 My Friend?:3

And I Have!:3A Link!:3For!:3Demon Shadow Quest!:3Forum!:3On!:3My Profile!:3For!:3You!:) To!:3See!:3 My My Dear d3l1ghtful1ns4n1ty!:3

Thank You!:)

Please Send Me A Message!:3

;)

:D
An Amber Pen chapter 29 . 9/15/2013
I am hopping up and down in my seat and grinding my teeth here! I want to find out what happens to her when she arrives! Urrrggh! I can't wait for the next chapter!
I think you put just enough emotion in there to keep the development going.
TheUnknown42 chapter 29 . 9/15/2013
Hey, good job with the story so far but could you please try to make the chapters a little longer? Thank you.
Teshy chapter 29 . 9/15/2013
Eeeeep Cliffy! awe! I can't wait to read more. I am so curious how the clan will treat Ember. She is such a sweet creature. )
a1993 chapter 29 . 9/14/2013
awww cant you leave it there while editing on like word or something so we can still read and then you do a massive update? also bit short but informative
NegaHeliX chapter 28 . 9/2/2013
I must say that I am thoroughly impressed. I stumbled into this story wondering what to expect, and I will admit I had my doubts. I questioned the 3-way Hybrid idea, but as I continued to read I found myself relating to Ember. She is most definitely a good character and her development has come along quite nicely. You have the talent for sure and I'm anticipating the next chapter. I have been a fan of the Aliens franchise since the first time I watched Ridley Scott's "Alien." I liked the Predator movies as well, but much to my dismay, the AVP movie didn't pull the two species together quite as well as the games did, in my opinion. Anyway, my long-windedness rears its ugly head. Keep up the good work. You have a new fan. :)
Teshy chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
Welcome back! ) It was a solid chapter to be sure. I love how you are developing ember. The idea of Her not using weapons is interesting. I don't see it holding up though lol. She is definitely leveling out and I can't wait to see where you go with her.I am also very curious where you will go with the queen and how all three co exist. I have missed reading your story. again welcome back!
Avplover chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
Very well I'm impressed on how good the chap is from how long you didn't post one
An Amber Pen chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
Really good chapter! I like how Ember is developing as a character, and how she is forming her own views. It's very interesting. She has a kind of maternal instinct towards the queen and is becoming a warrior, and yet her thought process is still so childlike and innocent. That bit with her reaction to using weapons, it made her even more dynamic. I'm loving this story, and I can't wait to see more.
PrimeEmily135 chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
Go Ember! Don't let others tell you what to do! :)
Spyro395 chapter 27 . 7/2/2013
Hmm this story is pretty intresting, I would like to read more of this story :)
An Amber Pen chapter 27 . 7/1/2013
So worth the wait!
PrimeEmily135 chapter 27 . 7/1/2013
That was definitely worth the wait. this story is really good. :)