Reviews for Colours Other Than Gold
ithinkineedyoutoo chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Yay! Great chapter! Update soon!
missladybugzoe chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
I love this! I like the friendship between the girls. You haven't updated since June, are you going to finish? You totally should, I'm enjoying it.
Bookwormsarah chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Im really enjoying this so far, but am echoing the anon who was concerned about the aftereffects. You may already have this under control though! From friends who've been inked, I've heard that anything rubbing is a nightmare in the first few days, especially something as cloe as a leotard... Plus bleeding/ink oozing...

That said,I like your character voices and it is refreshing to read a story based on friendship not romance. Looking forward to more!
continued chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Sorry, using my phone so am a little useless. I meant to explain that I'm concerned about how care of tattoo might interfere. My friend bled quite profusely after her tattoo and was told not to put pressure on it. She had to bandage it for a few weeks. You can exercise sure but there are recommendations about not stretching the tattooed area. I really like this idea, I just don't think it's feasible so close to the games.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
It's an interesting idea and you've got a good writing style. I like seeing something about the girls' friendship - this fandom is very much dominated by romance.

As interesting as your story is, I think you need to go back to the drawing biatd and do some research on the process of getting a tattoo.
zabini123 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
great story

i like the idea of the tattoo and a lot of athletes get one so its really believable
rainstormslove chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Really good so far. And I love that kelly is still on the team. Any chance payson and sasha might get together? Just curious. :)
manicinsomniac94 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012